Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Money Making Bots

Hello there,

I understand at the moment, there's a couple of bots that can bring a profit. Such as the high-level alching, or picking flax etc. But they're not really high profit, infact you could leave them on all day and not really end up with much for the time invested. I was wondering if any of the bot developers have anymore money making scripts in line or under development? Say a blue/frost dragons method script, or something along those lines. I would really like a script that could pull in a couple of million geepee an hour. Thank you to all the developers for your continued superb efforts!

Hello there,

I understand at the moment, there's a couple of bots that can bring a profit. Such as the high-level alching, or picking flax etc. But they're not really high profit, infact you could leave them on all day and not really end up with much for the time invested. I was wondering if any of the bot developers have anymore money making scripts in line or under development? Say a blue/frost dragons method script, or something along those lines. I would really like a script that could pull in a couple of million geepee an hour. Thank you to all the developers for your continued superb efforts!

Perhaps you can suggest money making methods that are decently botable. If I can make it and it doesn't take weeks, I will probably make it.

Perhaps you can suggest money making methods that are decently botable. If I can make it and it doesn't take weeks, I will probably make it.

I mentioned two above, killing blue dragons for the bones and/or their hides, or possibly having a frost dragon script. I'd say the blue dragon method would be best as it's more accessible for people, however I understand what kind of work would go into creating a script based around dragon farming, there's a lot of factors to consider, but this is just my suggestion anyway. :)

I personally have suggest mort myre fungus for months now, Shame nobody has acted upon it.

I personally have suggest mort myre fungus for months now, Shame nobody has acted upon it.

Just wondering as I've not heard of this method before (returning player after loooong absence of years), what are the requirements to do it? I think the main thing to consider for any developer thinking of releasing a new and shiny money making script, would be consideration for the possible requirements to do said method. It'd be great if there is a script available that doesn't require too many skills/quests before being able to do it.