Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Money Making 2m-4m/Hour!

Hey everyone, I made a guide on how to make about 1.2m-2m/hour at spiritual warriors a while ago and someone mentioned they'd like to see more guides; Especially for mid-lower levels so I figured it was time to make another and what we're going to do today is Gargoyles!
duqBqhC.png
Firstly Let's go over some requirements,gear,and inventory set up.

Requirements:

**Firstly the most important;75 slayer is required to harm these.**
-If using melee 75+ melee stats and tier 70 gear at least
-If maging 70+ mage and defense
-55 mage for high alch
-96 Summoning if using a yak
-Learn how to deliver killing blows faster OR legendary pet using this feature HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Set up:

This is the Gear I personally use to kill them
A blood necklace isn't required but it does cut down on a lot of the food you'll need! I recommend using that, SS, or Vampirysm.
NLLf979.png
I personally don't mage them, even though they are weak to water spells because I prefer melee. I recommend a Blood necklace, SS, or Vampirysm to save a lot of food
xwfQ02N.png
Note: You only need notepaper If you don't have Yak Scrolls to bank the items or alch runes to alch them
Any Teleport tab works, just for a quick tp out
tEaLNQd.png

How to get there:
For this method you will be heading to the slayer tower; If you don't know how to get there teleport to Canifs lodestone and run to the entrance of the slayer tower and talk to Markus about contracts as shown below.
rzJvTEq.png

pfsWqEp.png

dxX7ry4.png

Once you talk to Markus make sure to pick up the contract to kill 165 Gargoyles as it will allow you to gain slayer xp not of a task or 20% more xp if you are on a task and a nice reward of cash or xp!
GkzSLbt.png

Where to go:

Once in the slayer tower head north west and climb up the staircase twice, Then walk south a little bit and you will be right by the gargoyle room!
zs3AYVw.png

Profit:

Unfortunately I somehow lost my pictures of any loots 1hr + but I can say I've never made less than 2m In an hour with these stats using melee.
eH6K04Z.png

Good luck and I hope this helps some mid level players make some easy money! If anyone would like to see any other guide I'm open to suggestions and always open to all feedback :)

Thanks for reply. Just wanted to know.
If you want to bot this, Make sure you have either the killing blows unlocked or a legendary pet using this feature. Also any AIO Fighting Bot should be fine, or even Alpha Slayer

The great thing about these creatures, is that the prices of the items doesn't change, as they're already around the alch price. So you can just bring runes for high alchemy and stay there for as long as you want to.

Is it me, or did Gargoyle's drop rate get nerfed? I notice my profit per hr is only around 1.5M. Using full bandos, armadyl 2h, and blood amulet of fury. All combat stats in the high 90's

should add list of alches so we can insert in bot just saying. would be niceeee

Rune full helm
Rune platelegs
Rune longsword
Off-hand rune longsword
Granite maul
Mystic robe top

Last edited: