Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Smelter BETA [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the constant updates, would you ever consider a break handler for these two bots?

He sometimes get stucked in front of the Bank in Edgeville. It might be easier to use the 2nd NPC from the door.
Also it always stays 1 tile in front of the Furnance before it moves up close.
Running this for a longer time 1h+ without monitoring seems not possible for me at the moment any advice what I could change?

Here is the place where the bot get stucked on a regular basis.
gkbSYkI.jpg

He sometimes get stucked in front of the Bank in Edgeville. It might be easier to use the 2nd NPC from the door.
Also it always stays 1 tile in front of the Furnance before it moves up close.
Running this for a longer time 1h+ without monitoring seems not possible for me at the moment any advice what I could change?

Here is the place where the bot get stucked on a regular basis.
gkbSYkI.jpg
Strange.. will look into it

Strange.. will look into it

I looked further into it myself and the problems appear to only happen if your camera is zoomed in.
Before I start running your prog now I just zoom out to maximum and it seems to work fine.
Will keep observing it the next few days.

So after testing it on multiple accounts with up to 5hours runtime it runs smoothly in edgeville. Only thing that I changed as mentioned is to zoom out to the maximum before pressing start.
Maybe the bot could do this by itself.

A Break Handler would spice this thing up and probably make things easier for a lot of users.

it keeps interating with the furnace so it keeps start making cannon balls which slows down production. like after making 8 cannon balls it will start to interact with the bars and furnace again making it so it starts from fresh making cannon balls. its also not showing xp or balls created on the interface.

Last edited:
it keeps interating with the furnace so it keeps start making cannon balls which slows down production. like after making 8 cannon balls it will start to interact with the bars and furnace again making it so it starts from fresh making cannon balls. its also not showing xp or balls created on the interface.
Strange, the detection or that is very basic. Do you have problems with other bots that count xp?

I looked further into it myself and the problems appear to only happen if your camera is zoomed in.
Before I start running your prog now I just zoom out to maximum and it seems to work fine.
Will keep observing it the next few days.

So after testing it on multiple accounts with up to 5hours runtime it runs smoothly in edgeville. Only thing that I changed as mentioned is to zoom out to the maximum before pressing start.
Maybe the bot could do this by itself.

A Break Handler would spice this thing up and probably make things easier for a lot of users.
Will look into it when i’m back from vacation! A break handler is a good idea indeed :)

now its not working right i start the bot with mold and bars in invatory and it just stops the bot ive tried 6 times to get it to do something bubt no matter what i do it is "banking" and then not doing anything then the bot stops.

now its not working right i start the bot with mold and bars in invatory and it just stops the bot ive tried 6 times to get it to do something bubt no matter what i do it is "banking" and then not doing anything then the bot stops.
Can’t help you right now I’m afraid, in 3 weeks I’m home again and can check the bot

Amazing bot!
1 little note: it might be faster to withdraw 18 coal ores and the rest iron ore via the 'X'-method. This takes just 2 clicks for filling the inventory again, instead of clicking for 9 iron ores, and then right click coal --> withdraw all.

Any chance of the bot being able to use ring of forging?

-Check character for ring. if no ring then...
-Remove ring of forging from bank
-Equip ring of forging
-Re-bank to Remove ore from bank
-Smelt
-Repeat every 140 ore.

Happy to pay for this bot if this is added. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.