Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Smelter BETA [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works fine however received a ban for using this only after 5 minutes....It's too detectable.

I've used it many times before without issue but yesterday, I made 2K steel bars with it and it sat at the bank after I ran out of supplies for 2+ hours without logging out.

hey @Mmaaikel great bot are you still developing this as its still in beta? do you think you could add a break handler and stop timer? would be great addition, what you think?

Love this bot been using past 2 days but started to make iron bars for some low level money making bots and wonder if you could add support for ring of forging?

seeing as those you have updated a couple of your other resources does that mean you could update this one? Add a couple more features and bring it out of beta?

seeing as those you have updated a couple of your other resources does that mean you could update this one? Add a couple more features and bring it out of beta?
I have some changes open for this bot but more for making the bot work smoother. No new features yet, what do you want?

Love this bot been using past 2 days but started to make iron bars for some low level money making bots and wonder if you could add support for ring of forging?
Will look into it

That sounds great well my number one feature would be a break handler as this type of bot has a slightly higher ban rate right? Will get to use this again soon but does this have a UI as I cant remember if it does or now?

Any advice on how to properly make cannonballs? This bot and the other three i tried, all stop the moment they go into the bank? None actually produce cannonballs :( am i doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.