Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Smelter BETA [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior All Knowing Person!
Haha well the fastes way is a 'straight' line ;) But if my push gets approved the walking in Al Kharid should be fixed

The bank withdrawl is insanely smooth now, super quick!
i havn't tested it in al-kharid yet, the only reason i used it was because the banking there felt faster than edgeville :p

Hey. Been using this a little the past week. Just wanted to let you know the banking is a little buggy for steel. Tries to pull out all coal first. Sometimes repeats dumping the inv and retrying. eventually gets the 9 iron and rest coal after a few tries.

Other than that, it runs well.

For some reason I can't smelt bronze bars in al-kharid, it keeps clicking on the furnace and does not select a bar to smelt.

I believe this needs an update. (not sure if anyone else is having this problem though) the bot gets the bars out of the bank, walks to the furnace and stands there and the bot says "Walking to furnace with web"
EDIT- Its not doing it anymore lmao I think it was just something on my end.

Last edited:
Yes. My bad.

btw, how do you fix it so quick? And how do you even notice what's broken? (I will try to get into coding)
Debug mostly?
Runemate client developers fix the client and i just notice the 100+ errors of the same thing which make me think it is a client error.

Runemate client developers fix the client and i just notice the 100+ errors of the same thing which make me think it is a client error.
I was doing cannon balls and it would just sit in front of the furnace and do nothing. I also was using your Runecrafter on Cosmic runes and it would walk down the path and stop right before the room with the alter.. First time I have had issues with any of your bots. They've always worked great until this last update.

I was doing cannon balls and it would just sit in front of the furnace and do nothing. I also was using your Runecrafter on Cosmic runes and it would walk down the path and stop right before the room with the alter.. First time I have had issues with any of your bots. They've always worked great until this last update.

I think the update messed with the bots capability to adjust to the right camera angle.. When I was doing my cball runs, the camera is always just so slightly off by abit and the bot just does nothing, until u tilt the angle a lil where it detects the bank then it will go back and bank

I think the update messed with the bots capability to adjust to the right camera angle.. When I was doing my cball runs, the camera is always just so slightly off by abit and the bot just does nothing, until u tilt the angle a lil where it detects the bank then it will go back and bank
That could be it, With the runecrafter If I took 1 step forward it would craft the runes and run back to bank, however it gets stuck at the same spot. With the Cannonballs it wouldn't smelt them at all unless I manually did it, It would still bank just fine though.

I tried cannonballs again and it works for me now. I'll try the runecrafter later and see how it goes.

Seems to not work with the interface?
Clicks the furnace, then just sits there. if i click "steel bar", it clicks furnace again and cancels the action.

Bot worked great.. I made 100K CB without issue but there was an update last night and now the bot walks to the furnace in edgeville and just stands there.

EDIT: It appears to be working now.. I did reset my computer and tried it and it still didn't work.. However, it's working now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.