Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Misfits Shamans [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really needs to move out of melee range, it's extremely bot-like to sit and attempt to flick melee and range pray and getting smacked constantly when any legit player would literally just move 1 square away.
it seems to have been raised quite a few times by other people in this thread for a while now

Bot Author
It really needs to move out of melee range, it's extremely bot-like to sit and attempt to flick melee and range pray and getting smacked constantly when any legit player would literally just move 1 square away.
it seems to have been raised quite a few times by other people in this thread for a while now

Yeah I've just sent an update out for it now. Should go live shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This was working fairly well until the recent update, now it just uses a battlefront teleport and idles. Also tried starting it at Shamans and it worked for a moment, but teleported away prematurely and idled at ferox.

Can we remove this garbage off the store? The OP comes here just to collect his money but its broken.

Bot Author
Can we remove this garbage off the store? The OP comes here just to collect his money but its broken.

I don't come to collect any money, it's no longer in my name. LOL. It's being rewritten by another author.

Invalid information but make sure to get your facts right before commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.