Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Misfits Crafter

Just ran i for 2 minutes and i spotted something not human like so i stopped it. was cutting Jades. every crushed Gem stays in inventory and will not be banked.

hey boss, tried two separate times it is not pulling dragon leather ouf of the bank when doing green dragonhide bodies not sure if it applies to other types or what. it is pulling crafting them in the inventory and depositing the completed items though.

Misfits
hey boss, tried two separate times it is not pulling dragon leather ouf of the bank when doing green dragonhide bodies not sure if it applies to other types or what. it is pulling crafting them in the inventory and depositing the completed items though.
I'll look at it over my weekend

Hey whenever I attempt to do d'hide bodies this fail safe pops. bot was working for other methods fine though. Just seen the other two comments related. It was the same issue, not withdrawing dragon leather of any quality.. i.e. green, red, black

Attachments

• d'hide body.png
    d'hide body.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
Does this support UIM method of buying ash and sand from the charter ship and smelting at the port phasmatys furnace, blow glass, repeat?

Misfits
Does this support UIM method of buying ash and sand from the charter ship and smelting at the port phasmatys furnace, blow glass, repeat?
no it does not handle charter buying, i do have a private version available for licensing for this