Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Misfits Charter Crafting

Misfits
Dark sage submitted a new resource:

Dark Charter Crafting PRO - Crafting XP tailored to IMs at charters

Charter Crafting for Ironman and Ultimate Ironman

Ironman/UIM oriented
  • Must have gp and ur choice of superglass make spell method
  • bot will not bank
  • only supports Glassblowing
  • will buy blowpipe when required
  • Simple UI trackers
  • Works at any charter where you can buy soda ash and sand
  • Must start near the charter
There are 2 simple settings
- Option to sell back sand/ash and items made (if u cant sell back disable it)
- Option to lower item required for...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this up to date? tried starting and setting not showing up, it just buys soda ash and hops world after dropping them

This has charged me 3 times and does not work, tried restarting client.

Misfits
there are NO settings
if it is only buying 1 of the 2 required items, it likely means it does not have the second, as for dropping it's just a failsafe to prevent unbalanced item purchasing (will be adding sell backs dependant on account type)

Is this up to date? tried starting and setting not showing up, it just buys soda ash and hops world after dropping them

This has charged me 3 times and does not work, tried restarting client.
Send me the log files for all 3 sessions, if there is an actual issue with logic, i will refund you

Hi, i have a problem with the bot. It works fine, but when you try to buy the items from the shop and they dont have the supplies, the bot crushes. I can run the bot for 40 mins and after that i have to stop it. Could you lower the min buy from 5 to 1? or when the store is short on supplies, just change to another world. Thanks

Misfits
Hi, i have a problem with the bot. It works fine, but when you try to buy the items from the shop and they dont have the supplies, the bot crushes. I can run the bot for 40 mins and after that i have to stop it. Could you lower the min buy from 5 to 1? or when the store is short on supplies, just change to another world. Thanks
The minimal number of supplies is the hop threshold mate, lower it would just cause wasted time and gp, as for the crashing, could u send me log files

Misfits
that is not logs
Runemate, Help > view logs, send the log file named after the bot

altho from view of it, disable selling back items
it would appear ur an ironman based off fact it cant sell back items

Can you please update your bot. Iron men cannot buy from the charter shop when it is understocked/overstocked. The bot will get stuck trying to buy the materials over and over again.

Misfits
Can you please update your bot. Iron men cannot buy from the charter shop when it is understocked/overstocked. The bot will get stuck trying to buy the materials over and over again.
You are first to report this issue, Try using less popular area(s) until i can release another update