Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Misfits 1T Fletcher

Hi
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but no matter how I configure it before I start running the bot but it won't start making the darts because it immediately gets stuck on the "How many sets of 10 do you wish to feather?" prompt and I don't know how to bypass that. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Bot Author
Hi
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but no matter how I configure it before I start running the bot but it won't start making the darts because it immediately gets stuck on the "How many sets of 10 do you wish to feather?" prompt and I don't know how to bypass that. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

make sure you’ve set the feathers in the UI to the amount of darts you want to make/or how many darts feathers you have, make sure you’re selecting the correct dart in the UI selection, if it says “bolt” at the end, then they’re for bolt making rather than darts, also make sure you’ve turned off the make x interface in ur RuneScape settings before

Last edited:
I just ran this script, went well for 10 minutes then it crashed. Can i get refunded that 1 dollar? it did it twice, both times the whole thing just went non responsive.

Last edited:
Bot Author
I just ran this script, went well for 10 minutes then it crashed. Can i get refunded that 1 dollar? it did it twice, both times the whole thing just went non responsive.

Can you send me logs please?

Also can you explain to me what crashed? The runemate did or Runelite?

Can you send me logs please?

Also can you explain to me what crashed? The runemate did or Runelite?

idk how id get the logs for that since it was a few days ago. but it would just act like i pressed the stop button when i didnt. and id have to restart the bot all over again. happened twice at around 9 min 30 seconds when doing darts.

Bot Author
idk how id get the logs for that since it was a few days ago. but it would just act like i pressed the stop button when i didnt. and id have to restart the bot all over again. happened twice at around 9 min 30 seconds when doing darts.

you can still grab the logs in your logs file you’ll just have to give it a search, forums don’t notify us when you comment on here so it’s best to get in touch on discord in future for a faster response :)