Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Minnow Fishing

I know this is relatively new so Jagex will be monitoring for bots but if anyone plans to make one of these bots I played the game for a lil bit to work out what to do, there are 2 pools on the dock, 2 spots in each pool. One spot at a time per pool will be safe to fish in, both spots move clockwise one spot every 15 seconds exactly (This is fact). It seems that every 20 movements the spot that you're supposed to fish in changes (This needs more testing), if you fish in the unsafe spot the flying fish will steal some minnow from you (usually half a shark worth, at 40 minnow per shark).

It's relatively simple, follow the safe spot around, clicking it every 15 seconds until it becomes unsafe (or until it's about to become unsafe, if that's predictable), then switch to the other spot and repeat.

Also worth pointing out that the 250kp/h gp average for this method is greatly underestimated, I just fished 250 sharks worth in around 10-15 minutes.

Last edited: