Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Wrath Rune Runecrafter

Hey Michael, I was looking to give this script a try. In my case I have a runecrafting cape (to avoid pouch from degrading) equip, then the myths cape and crafting cape (for banking) in my inventory. When banking the script attempts to deposit the crafting cape after one trip. Perhaps in most cases users are wearing the crafting cape and use npc contact to repair? Thanks for your time.

Hey Michael, I was looking to give this script a try. In my case I have a runecrafting cape (to avoid pouch from degrading) equip, then the myths cape and crafting cape (for banking) in my inventory. When banking the script attempts to deposit the crafting cape after one trip. Perhaps in most cases users are wearing the crafting cape and use npc contact to repair? Thanks for your time.
Yeah, I can prevent it depositing crafting cape. Interim is to use a different banking method. Myths guild works fine

upload_2024-2-22_9-30-2.png

10/10. idk why theres bozos leaving low reviews saying it "only" makes 5k runes per hour. which would be amazing for a free bot anyway.

when it infact makes this many per hour.

hey! @michael5555 the bot is really good 10/10, could you add a setting to toggle whether we use prayer or not, it's unneeded extra clicks and looks kinda bot like on my main.

praying melee would be useful on a low level account though i guess, also wouldn't using your quickprayer make more sense? most real players would be using it not clicking their prayer tab.

hey! @michael5555 the bot is really good 10/10, could you add a setting to toggle whether we use prayer or not, it's unneeded extra clicks and looks kinda bot like on my main.

praying melee would be useful on a low level account though i guess, also wouldn't using your quickprayer make more sense? most real players would be using it not clicking their prayer tab.
Prayer is going to be used if you're using desert ammy

does this work with colossal pouch? every time i start with in inv and it deposits and then stops. wanted to try the free before using the paid version but this isn't working. not sure why

does this work with colossal pouch? every time i start with in inv and it deposits and then stops. wanted to try the free before using the paid version but this isn't working. not sure why
Yeah, it does. What is the exact name of the pouch in your game?