Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes ToA Points Booster [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Mikes ToA Points Booster - ToA Point Boosting

Runs waters in the Crondis puzzle room for maximum points

UPDATE: Reports claim this is patched to only provide up to 20k points. I haven't tested myself but that still seems worth it, leeching 1/3 the max points in a raid isn't bad

Setup
  • Enable RuneMate DirectInput in your RuneMate settings
  • Water the tree once manually. This will allow crocs to spawn in
  • Let the crocs eat the tree back down to 0 health. This will allow them to wander around and unspawn...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where does it state the uncapped points for this room? Not doubting you but I've never heard this and am interested in what other niche things there are

Where does it state the uncapped points for this room? Not doubting you but I've never heard this and am interested in what other niche things there are
It is not publicly stated by Jagex.
It is just known among boosting communities. The fact these boosting services sell them for 375m gives a good indication they probably know :D

If you also just don't even get a purple and you see your base loot is something like 1.5m you know the points are multiplying that base loot value.

It is not publicly stated by Jagex.
It is just known among boosting communities. The fact these boosting services sell them for 375m gives a good indication they probably know :D

If you also just don't even get a purple and you see your base loot is something like 1.5m you know the points are multiplying that base loot value.

Ah, okay that makes sense! and Yeah I didn't think about using the normal loot value as a determining metric.

Thank you for the reply and in such a timely manner too!

I've only used this plug-in for a couple raids and it's great so far.
I wanted to add that the runelite plug-in developer that made the Tombs of Amascut plugin has commented on how the crondis puzzle room is capped at 20k points per player.
The link to his comment is on this youtube video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've only used this plug-in for a couple raids and it's great so far.
I wanted to add that the runelite plug-in developer that made the Tombs of Amascut plugin has commented on how the crondis puzzle room is capped at 20k points per player.
The link to his comment is on this youtube video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Where is his comment / proof?
I can't find it in the video

The code to his plugin is open source.. he literally just adds a cap of 20k if you do any physical damage in any room. That doesn't mean that's how Jagex's code looks

Where is his comment / proof?
I can't find it in the video

The code to his plugin is open source.. he literally just adds a cap of 20k if you do any physical damage in any room. That doesn't mean that's how Jagex's code looks

Sorry I didnt realize the link would only show the video. The plug-in creator commented on this video and said:

@TheAbusiveTuna
1 month ago (edited)
Appreciate the shout out for my plugin! To clarify, i made this plugin before the ToA plugin added their version. I keep it updated because it seems to be a fair bit more accurate than the other. Two things to add here. 1. You cannot gain more than 20,000 Room points as an individual in a single room. - This does include puzzle rooms. So the max for the watering palm tree would be 20k per account. Surprisingly i thought about this ahead of time so the plugin should cap you at 20k per room. 2. The logic for the palm tree is odd. It has a different hitsplat than most mobs so it has to calcuate your points differently. Normally your points come from your damage * the boss modifier (for the palm it is *2) Because the palm hitsplats arent mapped to a specific player every hit on the palm adds to your total points. So to correct this offset it actually takes the hitsplat from the palm tree, multiplies it by the modifier, then divides it by the amount of players in the party. int averageHitSplat = hitsplat.getAmount() / teamMembers.size(); This is because the assumption is that you will be doing damage equally to the palm as your other teammates. So if youre the only one watering the palm youll see +100 for every trip you do when in reality its actually +200. Meaning when you see you have 10k room points, you are capped.

(ty for letting me know about this btw I used your script and pulled masori chaps first go)

Sorry I didnt realize the link would only show the video. The plug-in creator commented on this video and said:

@TheAbusiveTuna
1 month ago (edited)
Appreciate the shout out for my plugin! To clarify, i made this plugin before the ToA plugin added their version. I keep it updated because it seems to be a fair bit more accurate than the other. Two things to add here. 1. You cannot gain more than 20,000 Room points as an individual in a single room. - This does include puzzle rooms. So the max for the watering palm tree would be 20k per account. Surprisingly i thought about this ahead of time so the plugin should cap you at 20k per room. 2. The logic for the palm tree is odd. It has a different hitsplat than most mobs so it has to calcuate your points differently. Normally your points come from your damage * the boss modifier (for the palm it is *2) Because the palm hitsplats arent mapped to a specific player every hit on the palm adds to your total points. So to correct this offset it actually takes the hitsplat from the palm tree, multiplies it by the modifier, then divides it by the amount of players in the party. int averageHitSplat = hitsplat.getAmount() / teamMembers.size(); This is because the assumption is that you will be doing damage equally to the palm as your other teammates. So if youre the only one watering the palm youll see +100 for every trip you do when in reality its actually +200. Meaning when you see you have 10k room points, you are capped.

(ty for letting me know about this btw I used your script and pulled masori chaps first go)
Yeah tbh, I don't really know. The boosting discords claim the room is uncapped. I just go with their word. I also end up with like 1.3m base loots when I don't get a purple so I'm inclined to believe them

Status
Not open for further replies.