Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Temple Trekking

For the Undead Lumberjack event, once the bot has 3 plank it will proceed to complete the event rather than kill the zombies until lumberjack outfit piece is drop, and then finish the event. Is that intentional? If it is, can you make it where the bot obtains a piece and then proceed?

For the Undead Lumberjack event, once the bot has 3 plank it will proceed to complete the event rather than kill the zombies until lumberjack outfit piece is drop, and then finish the event. Is that intentional? If it is, can you make it where the bot obtains a piece and then proceed?
Yes, it is intentional. Sorry no plans to change it. The lumberjack option is only a quick addition for the lazy people. If you really want it in the quickest amount of time, you can have lumberjack in 5 minutes. Just use the bot to complete bog room and then when you get to zombie room just pause and kill them manually

Ive never done temple trekking. Does having the osrs wiki gear good enough? Is there somewhere I can get an example inv and equiptment?

Ive never done temple trekking. Does having the osrs wiki gear good enough? Is there somewhere I can get an example inv and equiptment?
You can technically do it naked if you aren't killing nail beasts. They don't take anything special to kill though, rune scimmy will do

upload_2024-2-26_11-57-40.png

Thank you for this bot.

Don't ask me where the herb xp came from cause I really don't know lol. Every skill was close to 200k gained pretty much.upload_2024-2-29_18-4-11.png

upload_2024-2-29_18-1-49.png

Attachments

• upload_2024-2-29_18-3-7.png
    upload_2024-2-29_18-3-7.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2024-2-29_18-3-16.png
    upload_2024-2-29_18-3-16.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
View attachment 13611

Thank you for this bot.

Don't ask me where the herb xp came from cause I really don't know lol. Every skill was close to 200k gained pretty much.View attachment 13631

View attachment 13628
:) Thanks for sharing
I'm also now wondering where the herb xp came from lol

Just a little pro tip - if you're killing nail beasts and you find that sometimes your follower dies (thus the bot stops), you can have some salve graveyard tele tabs in your invent and the bot will teleport back and continue instead of stopping the bot. It's only really relevant if you're killing the nail beasts though. Will let you run for well over a week assuming you have enough food in bank :p