Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Temple Trekking

michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Mikes Temple Trekking - Temple Trekking

Completes easy/medium/hard temple trekking for rewards and nail beast nails
  • Requires any axe, knife and a hammer
  • Must have completed both In Aid of Myreque and Darkness of Hallowvale quests so that we can do both treks in Canifis and Burghderott
Nail beasts tip: if you're killing nail beasts and you find that sometimes your follower dies (thus the bot stops), you can have some salve graveyard tele tabs in your invent and the bot...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey is there a way to not have the bot use xp tomes other than slayer?

so I do know that you can't stack the tickets. is there anyway to have the bot bank them if we wanted? I would free up bank space for this.

Last edited:
Hey is there a way to not have the bot use xp tomes other than slayer?

so I do know that you can't stack the tickets. is there anyway to have the bot bank them if we wanted? I would free up bank space for this.
What is the use case? Why would you not want the XP in the other skills ( note they are only skills, no combat skills )

that was fast!!!

So two things I've noticed: 1.if the bot ends in canifis while under the minimum required food to restart, the bot gets bugged trying to get to the bank in burgh derott. 2.it withdraws a battle axe instead of an axe if there isnt one in invy before you start the bot..

Other than that great bot

that was fast!!!

So two things I've noticed: 1.if the bot ends in canifis while under the minimum required food to restart, the bot gets bugged trying to get to the bank in burgh derott. 2.it withdraws a battle axe instead of an axe if there isnt one in invy before you start the bot..

Other than that great bot
1. Does it try to path to burgh de rott bank while in Canifis? This never happened prior for me, is it only happening after the latest update to bank tomes?
2. hahah yes. Can fix that

I didnt notice it because I was manually banking the tomes so I wouldnt get xp. I am assuming the update is what caused it

I didnt notice it because I was manually banking the tomes so I wouldnt get xp. I am assuming the update is what caused it
Banking still looks fine mate, not sure what happened in your session. You can send me logs I'll take a look