Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Mage Bankstander

I've been using this for a while. When making saplings with humidify, it's happening quite often where it'll withdraw just 1 filled plant pot instead of 25 from the bank, add 1 seed, then use humidify on the inventory even though there's only 1 sapling to water and 24 empty inventory spots. It's happening with just about every other inventory it withdraws so it's a really common issue and I can't figure out any way to fix it

I've been using this for a while. When making saplings with humidify, it's happening quite often where it'll withdraw just 1 filled plant pot instead of 25 from the bank, add 1 seed, then use humidify on the inventory even though there's only 1 sapling to water and 24 empty inventory spots. It's happening with just about every other inventory it withdraws so it's a really common issue and I can't figure out any way to fix it
In your runemate settings, what is your mouse multiplier? Try lowering it if >1

cug

hello sir,

bot seems to not be registering runes for high-alc right now after new runelite update.
does not work with fire runs & nature runes or with fire staff & nature runes

thought i'd let you know

hello sir,

bot seems to not be registering runes for high-alc right now after new runelite update.
does not work with fire runs & nature runes or with fire staff & nature runes

thought i'd let you know
Nothing has changed, you will need to restart both clients

Who considers profit to be the total hourly value of everything enchanted lol this thing should be smart enough to subtract ge price for a ring and cost of the rune from the profit per hour. It's also randomly counting things it shouldn't be as 'loot'.

Who considers profit to be the total hourly value of everything enchanted lol this thing should be smart enough to subtract ge price for a ring and cost of the rune from the profit per hour. It's also randomly counting things it shouldn't be as 'loot'.
The loot tracker isn't mine. I'd remove it if I could. Its baked into the client

Supposedly a client issue that is already fixed, you may need to restart your PC or enable GPU plugin on RL
Okay thank, will try this. This worked, thank you dude. Is it worth adding an "afk" option to just let the enchants automatically go through the invent instead of the bot clicking every single one? Not efficient but less likely for bans :)

This works great 10/10 but as a bonus, can there be a way to select multiple things to do so it can maybe enchant different types of Dragonstone jewelry without manual intervention and just switch when one runs out? Maybe like checkboxes for activity and jewelry type so multiple could be selected of both. Then maybe some automation to know what staffs/books you have in the bank so it can equip it if its different for the next thing to do and get the runes from the bank also.

Obviously none of this is 100% needed but it would make this thing even better.