Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Mage Bankstander

hey when high alching is it supposed to right be right clicking the high alch? and then right clicking the item to cast high alch? i mean it works but its not very human like
It's your runemate setting. Go to settings and find something called 'force menu interaction'

Quick heads-up. Seems the bot has some problems after today's update, not being able to identify / click the bank. Script worked flawlessly for me for month, but right now, I've to essentially click the bank manually or it just stands in front of the bank booth until the idle timer logs me out.

Quick heads-up. Seems the bot has some problems after today's update, not being able to identify / click the bank. Script worked flawlessly for me for month, but right now, I've to essentially click the bank manually or it just stands in front of the bank booth until the idle timer logs me out.
There were issues with runemate interacting in resizable mode. They should be fixed now, restart your clients

hi so Im not quite sure if this is an issue from my side but superheat doesnt work for some reason it always gets stuck on excuting superheat task

hi so Im not quite sure if this is an issue from my side but superheat doesnt work for some reason it always gets stuck on excuting superheat task
Any bots with spells will not work at this time. There are unresolved client issues, you can join discord to stay up to date.

Works well - However XP rates are very slow for the function

For enchanting ruby bolts it gets approx. 120k an hour should be closer to 300k an hour for non-AFK method

for Enchanting Dragonstone approx. 55k an hour should be closer to 120k per hour

Is there any way we can get the bot to work faster ?

Hey great bot. I like how in the latest update you added the bot pausing instead of stoping when you run out of seeds for saplings, but whenver this happens I'll get the new inventory set up and change the seed setting, but when I unpause the bot it'll do one inventory by using the new seeds and pots in the new inventory and casts humdifiy but it doesn't bank and will just pause again like before and says it either can't find a bank or have run out of seeds when the new seeds are already in the inventory. The only way to fix this is to stop the bot and restart it from scratch

Hey great bot. I like how in the latest update you added the bot pausing instead of stoping when you run out of seeds for saplings, but whenver this happens I'll get the new inventory set up and change the seed setting, but when I unpause the bot it'll do one inventory by using the new seeds and pots in the new inventory and casts humdifiy but it doesn't bank and will just pause again like before and says it either can't find a bank or have run out of seeds when the new seeds are already in the inventory. The only way to fix this is to stop the bot and restart it from scratch
Yes, thanks I will fix it