Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Mage Bankstander

michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Mikes Mage Bankstander - Simply magic

Setup
  1. Start the bot with the required runes or runes in rune pouch.
  2. Start at any bank with the supplies ready
Features
  • Support for every single bank standing spell in the game. If I am missing one feel free to shoot me a message and I'll add support for it
  • Supports rune pouch, all staves, tome of fire/water
  • Option to world hop on sight of another player. Perfect for goldfarming at remote locations such as tairn's lair bank
  • Break...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
hello sir, I noticed that when I got to enchant sapphire rings it sometimes gets stuck, it will keep level 1 enchant highlighted, and try to click bank booth but than time out when it can't access bank. Sorry if this is wrong place to post this but just wanted you to know. :)

hello sir, I noticed that when I got to enchant sapphire rings it sometimes gets stuck, it will keep level 1 enchant highlighted, and try to click bank booth but than time out when it can't access bank. Sorry if this is wrong place to post this but just wanted you to know. :)
Thankyou, fix has been pushed. Next version this should not occur :)

I can't get this to work, I am trying to low alch, and it keeps trying to high alch, Is there a setting I'm missing for this?

I can't get this to work, I am trying to low alch, and it keeps trying to high alch, Is there a setting I'm missing for this?
It automatically chooses based on your magic level

Are you below 55 mage and it is trying to low alch?

Yes, I am wanting to use it under 55 mage, and it's trying to high alch. I just swapped over to tele grinding till 55 for now
Yeah it looks fine on my end. Maybe try restarting the client, I'm not too sure why its trying to pick HA for you