Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Lava Runecrafter

Not sure if something changed but it keeps stopping after 30 minutes- 1 hr for me now. I dmed you the logs on discord.

Update: looks like the issue is after a break it triggers the no xp failsafe. It's counting break time towards the 5 minute no xp failsafe and stops the bot after logging in from a break

Last edited:
Scrap that - needed to use the GPU plug-in on RuneLite so it would click the altar
Yeah sorry, there are some client issues going on atm. If you want to continue botting (with pretty much any bot) in the meantime you'll need to enable the GPU plugin as you found out

i feel silly, i initially wrote about a bug i thought had appeared after most recent update and then i did the obvious thing and restarted everything and it now works perfectly. ty for making a perfectly working bot

Last edited:
i feel silly, i initially wrote about a bug i thought had appeared after most recent update and then i did the obvious thing and restarted everything and it now works perfectly. ty for making a perfectly working bot
No problem :)
Always have to restart clients after game updates

Just curious, what was going on with the bot? Maybe I can add a client notification to inform the user to restart their client if it occurs for them

No problem :)
Always have to restart clients after game updates

Just curious, what was going on with the bot? Maybe I can add a client notification to inform the user to restart their client if it occurs for them

it wasn't able to find stamina pots, so each time it banked it would spend a few seconds saying it was restoring run energy but never actually doing it. i noticed it worked when using di though, except that it wouldn't rebank the pot after it drank a dose

<Titles are for Noobs>
Hello! Awesome bot first of all, but one request. Would it be possible to make the crafting faster?
currently it's missing a few ticks there, and sice they removed the delay you can now do it instantly.

Last edited:
<Titles are for Noobs>
YOU ARE THE GOAT!

Hello again, just wondering if you've tinkered with the crafting? Or if DI crafting with magic imbue etc would be possible? since you can craft and empty at the same Tick.

I've noticed that currently each run loses about 7 ticks to just crafting, sure doesn't sound like a lot but that's 4,2 seconds on a 25 seconds run.

So 16~17% xp loss. Would that be possible? :)

Here's a video comparing Tick-perfect crafting with the Bot
chrome_idxkkKIXAd.mp4

~~Minor stuff~~
Allow to use Ring of Endurance with Ring of elements in inventory (since you can tp at the same tick you close the bank this could save 2 ticks, plus less time spent drinking stams saving more ticks)

2~ ticks could be saved once you arrive at the bank tp destination. Currently it waits between 0-2 ticks before clicking the bank

1~ tick could be saved once you've used ring of the elements.
2~ tick could be saved once you've entered the altar. since it doesn't instantly use the rune on the altar

Last edited:
YOU ARE THE GOAT!

Hello again, just wondering if you've tinkered with the crafting? Or if DI crafting with magic imbue etc would be possible? since you can craft and empty at the same Tick.

I've noticed that currently each run loses about 7 ticks to just crafting, sure doesn't sound like a lot but that's 4,2 seconds on a 25 seconds run.

So 16~17% xp loss. Would that be possible? :)

Here's a video comparing Tick-perfect crafting with the Bot
chrome_idxkkKIXAd.mp4

~~Minor stuff~~
Allow to use Ring of Endurance with Ring of elements in inventory (since you can tp at the same tick you close the bank this could save 2 ticks, plus less time spent drinking stams saving more ticks)

2~ ticks could be saved once you arrive at the bank tp destination. Currently it waits between 0-2 ticks before clicking the bank

1~ tick could be saved once you've used ring of the elements.
2~ tick could be saved once you've entered the altar. since it doesn't instantly use the rune on the altar
The problem with crafting is once the altar is clicked, the bot has to delay until it no longer has essence in its inventory - otherwise it'll keep trying to spam click craft instead of moving onto the next ess pouch empty phase. I can't really modify this logic without hacking in code that would eventually break under certain conditions. I'd rather keep it as is - consistent and working for everybody.

Ring of Endurance is an interesting one - I already have the logic their for duel ring + ring of element combo so I don't see why I can't add it for endurance.

There is nothing that can really be changed with banking. It just seems like normal runemate loop delay there. Same goes for ring of element tele. The player position has to register to the bot that it is now at the teleport spot - just normal delay I can't really get around.

Using the rune on the altar isn't always possible. When I enter the altar my camera pans down and the altar is not in view. The bot is coded to instead run to the coordinate first (turning the camera is a lot slower for the bot then moving is)

<Titles are for Noobs>
The problem with crafting is once the altar is clicked, the bot has to delay until it no longer has essence in its inventory - otherwise it'll keep trying to spam click craft instead of moving onto the next ess pouch empty phase. I can't really modify this logic without hacking in code that would eventually break under certain conditions. I'd rather keep it as is - consistent and working for everybody.

Ring of Endurance is an interesting one - I already have the logic their for duel ring + ring of element combo so I don't see why I can't add it for endurance.

There is nothing that can really be changed with banking. It just seems like normal runemate loop delay there. Same goes for ring of element tele. The player position has to register to the bot that it is now at the teleport spot - just normal delay I can't really get around.

Using the rune on the altar isn't always possible. When I enter the altar my camera pans down and the altar is not in view. The bot is coded to instead run to the coordinate first (turning the camera is a lot slower for the bot then moving is)

Very interesting, then Ring of endurance is possible atleast (y)
What about tweaking the emptying of the pouches so it always clicks both in same tick? this could speed up 2~ ticks while crafting at least? If there's no delays stopping it? Since now it seems to try and fill the inventory which makes it click 3 pouches instead wasting ticks.

So instead maybe
Craft
Medium > Large
Craft
Small > Giant
Craft

Massive thanks for the insights! Very interesting to learn more about the limitations

<Titles are for Noobs>
Found a way to speed it up a bit, if you open your equipment tab before opening the bank you save 2 ticks. (since it doesn't have to do it after banking)
When I do this manually while babysitting the bot I now get 4k/h extra xp.
Not sure if you find it worth updating but hey, nice xp boost :)