Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Lava Runecrafter

michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Mikes Lava Runecrafter - Lava Rune Runecrafting

Efficiently crafts all fire combo runes (lavas for best xp). Supports all pouches and daeyalt essence. Combine this with Daeyalt Essence Miner for some of the best runecrafting xp/h​

Features
  • All rune types (fire, lava, smoke, steam)
  • Both teleportation methods to altar (ring of dueling, ring of elements)
  • Different banking methods (castle wars, crafting cape, moonclan)...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Crafting cape banking was not working for me. It just deposits the cape and when it crafts the rune at altar it gets stuck cause no way in inventory to bank. Also can you add an option for which pouches to use instead of all available? I want to only use large and giant pouch and not use the medium and small pouches. Other than that it looks to be working good

Primate
Crafting cape banking was not working for me. It just deposits the cape and when it crafts the rune at altar it gets stuck cause no way in inventory to bank. Also can you add an option for which pouches to use instead of all available? I want to only use large and giant pouch and not use the medium and small pouches. Other than that it looks to be working good
equip the crafting cape, works for me

hey man im a noob on here so im trying to write a review here for your lava crafter.\
it's really flawless performs really good but feedback i'd like to give is to use direct input, also fkeys to move to equipment tab for ring and crafting cape tele (right now the mouse hovers to equipment and clicks it instead of using f keys) direct input would make this bot a powerhouse but honestly 4,5/5 review. please consider looking at my points of reference.

hey man im a noob on here so im trying to write a review here for your lava crafter.\
it's really flawless performs really good but feedback i'd like to give is to use direct input, also fkeys to move to equipment tab for ring and crafting cape tele (right now the mouse hovers to equipment and clicks it instead of using f keys) direct input would make this bot a powerhouse but honestly 4,5/5 review. please consider looking at my points of reference.

Usage of F keys are playersensed (different from player to player). I can change that to ensure everybody uses F keys I suppose, no harm there.

DI banking is coming also

Last edited:
Hey the bot was working perfectly fine till some updates so that might be the issue but im encountering an error stating:"bot was unable to open bank please read the set up notes or attempt to troubleshoot via logs" I checked my inv and bank to make sure I had it all but it is still not working

Hey the bot was working perfectly fine till some updates so that might be the issue but im encountering an error stating:"bot was unable to open bank please read the set up notes or attempt to troubleshoot via logs" I checked my inv and bank to make sure I had it all but it is still not working
I think there’s issues, I’ve been having troubles getting a bot to start at all today

I think there’s issues, I’ve been having troubles getting a bot to start at all today

Hey guys, there is an issue with the RuneMate client. Join discord for updates on when it'll be fixed

I sent you a refund in the meantime

Last edited:
You're a goddamn godsend. Bless you, and your intelligence.
A fix was released but it seems people are still having issues with bots hovering things such as banks and not clicking them. I've let Party know, hopefully when he wakes up he can investigate further