Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer

Bot died on me today, here's the logs if you're curious.

If I am not mistaken, it looks like maybe it just ran out of teleports, I assumed it would restock on its own lmao, guess not...maybe a restock option could be added...or an option to run away and log at the very least?

Attachments

• mikes_kalphite_queen_killer_new_main_17052024_073530.log
    28 KB · Views: 1
Can't get this to work today. Never gets past 'waiting for settings' when I click start
Client issue with DefaultUI. I'll just paste this from my discord:
There is currently an issue with the latest RuneMate client v4.0.41 surrounding DefaultUI. I use this in a majority of my bots (excl MTA) and it's likely you might see some crashes on startup or the bot not doing anything after pressing start. Party is aware and will be looking into it. The best advice I can give you is to just avoid using my paid bots in the meantime

Works great for me, but could the prayer flicking be made optional? flicking is often associated with higher banrates, and it's not like prayer potions are that big of a drain.

Works great for me, but could the prayer flicking be made optional? flicking is often associated with higher banrates, and it's not like prayer potions are that big of a drain.
I will have to implement this, but yes. I can do that sometime next week

i think its currently bugged as it keeps using the fairy ring soon its in the desert till pretty much no health. might want to update or check into it. currently been doing it for like 42mins and its had no luck in path finding to KQ. Tested trial one as well.. and its doing the samething. Wont path find to KQ. Ill give it sometime before making a review.

Last edited:
i think its currently bugged as it keeps using the fairy ring soon its in the desert till pretty much no health. might want to update or check into it. currently been doing it for like 42mins and its had no luck in path finding to KQ. Tested trial one as well.. and its doing the samething. Wont path find to KQ. Ill give it sometime before making a review.
Nothings changed. The client is rendering your coordinate as somewhere it isn't. Try restarting clients

Hey Mike, i've tried using this bot a couple of times now and both times its had to tele because its unable to flinch phase 2 so i get smacked for 20-30 every time it tries to flinch. Anything i can do to help with this?

Flinch settings on both phases set to 10T

Edit: Interestingly, this doesn't seem to happen with melee, only with ranged, particularly using rune crossbow. seems melee can hit through its prayer so i will use that for now.

Edit 2: This seems to be related to any ranged or magic attacks hit delay and is not a problem with the bot so disregard, great bot! :)

Last edited: