Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! my cheap ass! i'll go build one once I get a spicy stew to boost my construction to level 80, thanks!

the only other minor feedback i can think of would be is when your inventory is full - the way it juggles food is super bot like imo. it'll keep spam dropping the same one piece of food on the floor over and over rapidly and picking it back up until KQ spawns again. Unlike how a real player would just leave it on the floor for 30 seconds or so, probably to do with swapping over to a bgs.

could we get the ability to select exactly how many pieces of food we bring? i think having a full inventory of food causes a bit of a clash at times with looting and weapon swapping.

other than that 10/10 i can't think of any other feedback to give!
Good pickup on it dropping food. It is indeed making room for BGS. But the loot items task takes priority over the equipping of the spec wep so it'll pick the food up again. I can add a fix

Good pickup on it dropping food. It is indeed making room for BGS. But the loot items task takes priority over the equipping of the spec wep so it'll pick the food up again. I can add a fix

awesome thanks!!

I managed to watch it long enough to work out reproduces it 100% of the time.

before a new KQ spawn it'll equip your bgs then keep spam dropping food and picking it up

(presumably it's trying to ensure there's a free invent slot to be able to swap back to my Fang & Defender after the bgs spec dumps)

managed to record a quick clip on my phone if a visual of it happening helps you :)

KQ (streamable.com video url)

Last edited:
Please can you add food support for Anglers? They're my choice of food, and they're missing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.