Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Blast Furnace

Hey Mike, love the bot. Have no issues with it, except one tiny little one. I knew I was about to run out of Adamant Ore doing hybrid gold + adamant, so I was watching the bot to update it to do Mithril once I ran out. I figured it would go into a 5 minute idle or something once I ran out, but literally within seconds of it seeing that I no longer had any adamant ore, it stopped. This was 15 minutes after starting the bot for the first time, so I'm a little miffed that it ate an hour.

No big deal at the end of the day, but could you please change the behavior to allow more time for a user to update the settings? Even a minute would be better than it immediately turning itself off.

Code:
16:29:xx [INFO ] [            OSRSBank] Withdrawing 0 SpriteItem(name:Coal, quantity: xxxxx, index: xxx,  origin: BANK)
[Truncated and obfuscated data that a nosy nerdy JMod could use to figure me out :rolleyes:]
16:44:05 [INFO ] [            RuneMate] Stopping bot: We ran out of Adamantite ore
16:44:07 [INFO ] [            OSRSBank] Closing bank
16:44:09 [INFO ] [         AbstractBot] Stopping bot

Last edited:
Hey Mike, love the bot. Have no issues with it, except one tiny little one. I knew I was about to run out of Adamant Ore doing hybrid gold + adamant, so I was watching the bot to update it to do Mithril once I ran out. I figured it would go into a 5 minute idle or something once I ran out, but literally within seconds of it seeing that I no longer had any adamant ore, it stopped. This was 15 minutes after starting the bot for the first time, so I'm a little miffed that it ate an hour.

No big deal at the end of the day, but could you please change the behavior to allow more time for a user to update the settings? Even a minute would be better than it immediately turning itself off.

Code:
16:29:xx [INFO ] [            OSRSBank] Withdrawing 0 SpriteItem(name:Coal, quantity: xxxxx, index: xxx,  origin: BANK)
[Truncated and obfuscated data that a nosy nerdy JMod could use to figure me out :rolleyes:]
16:44:05 [INFO ] [            RuneMate] Stopping bot: We ran out of Adamantite ore
16:44:07 [INFO ] [            OSRSBank] Closing bank
16:44:09 [INFO ] [         AbstractBot] Stopping bot

I've sent a refund for the session. The stop timer is one of those things I haven't implemented on any of my bots but I will add it to this one specifically if we are less then an hour runtime

Why do I only get 165-170k per hour (Gold ore) at blast furnace using this bot, When doing it myself i get around the 270k per hour.

It seems there is a delay in the banking (My ore,Gold Bars & stamina pots - all in one tab) however when it opens the bank it doesn't scroll it just some how magically gets the ore in your inventory even though its not in sight.

there is also a delay when the ore is withdrawn it takes about 5 seconds to click out of the bank and start running, Which is think is the biggest slow down to my XP rates.

Why do I only get 165-170k per hour (Gold ore) at blast furnace using this bot, When doing it myself i get around the 270k per hour.

It seems there is a delay in the banking (My ore,Gold Bars & stamina pots - all in one tab) however when it opens the bank it doesn't scroll it just some how magically gets the ore in your inventory even though its not in sight.

there is also a delay when the ore is withdrawn it takes about 5 seconds to click out of the bank and start running, Which is think is the biggest slow down to my XP rates.
You have direct input on. The delay in bank is unknown to me, I can't reproduce. Send me a log

Hey Mike! your bankstanding bot has been great but i just have question about this one. when i run it it only does 7 gold ores > bars at a time instead of clicking all, i assume thats not intended?

Hey Mike! your bankstanding bot has been great but i just have question about this one. when i run it it only does 7 gold ores > bars at a time instead of clicking all, i assume thats not intended?
No, doesn’t sound right at all. The bots check for invent slots, it also withdraws all

No, doesn’t sound right at all. The bots check for invent slots, it al
it takes out all of the ore but then when it deposits it and goes to collect it from the bottom it just takes 7 bars and runs back to the top again. i dont have any plugins enabled

Hey, thanks for this great bot, been using it for many hours. One question: Is moving to dispenser and belt by clicking minimap first an intended feature?