Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Blast Furnace

Can we have a function to do another bar after the current one is done? I want to smelt all the bars i get from motherlode without manually switching which ore is used.

Bot stops after about 5 minutes of flawless running with a message that reads "stopping bot: we went 5 minutes without gaining xp. emergency bot stop" while the bot is literally running flawless help pease

Bot stops after about 5 minutes of flawless running with a message that reads "stopping bot: we went 5 minutes without gaining xp. emergency bot stop" while the bot is literally running flawless help pease
It's a failsafe built in to stop if it doesnt track any XP gained. AFAIK there is no issues with the XP listener on the client so there shouldn't be any issues with the code. Can you try restarting your clients, use the trial version to make sure it can run 5+ minutes

I'm having the same problem as above, I've already tried restarting my clients and internet, but I'm still having the same problem, is there any solution?

I'm having the same problem as above, I've already tried restarting my clients and internet, but I'm still having the same problem, is there any solution?
I know its a bizarre question, but do you have 200m smithing xp?
The failsafe is simply "if the bot hasn't gained xp in 5 minutes, stop running". There shouldn't be any client breakages relating to the XP listener. Does the same occur on the trial version?

I know its a bizarre question, but do you have 200m smithing xp?
The failsafe is simply "if the bot hasn't gained xp in 5 minutes, stop running". There shouldn't be any client breakages relating to the XP listener. Does the same occur on the trial version?

Im currently lvl 85 in smithing, I've used the paid version and not trial free. To be honest I don't even know how to use the trial version, I just want to solve this problem, I'm not able to run the bot consistently

do you think the problem could be the breaks? currently my breaks are set at 2 to 3 hours, 15 to 30 min. maybe it's stopping working when it goes into break

Im currently lvl 85 in smithing, I've used the paid version and not trial free. To be honest I don't even know how to use the trial version, I just want to solve this problem, I'm not able to run the bot consistently

do you think the problem could be the breaks? currently my breaks are set at 2 to 3 hours, 15 to 30 min. maybe it's stopping working when it goes into break
The break handler resets the failsafe timer, so no it shouldn't be the cause of issues. Can you attach a log for the session that has stopped