Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Astral Runecrafter

Hi Mike. I just had an issue, and it seems client-related (again), but I'm wondering if you can credit me back a couple cents.
I set your bot to stop after 239 minutes, and it appears to have stopped after 161 minutes according to the log. However, the Runemate client kept renewing the session over and over until I ran out of credits--9 hours later.

07:23:25 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Renewing bot session(s)
07:26:25 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Renewing RuneMate SSO session

I've attached the logs as well.
Thank you.

runemate1.PNG

Attachments

• runemate_20240624_074113.txt
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
  • mikes_astral_runecrafter_bkb_25062024_162031.log
    346.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi Mike. I just had an issue, and it seems client-related (again), but I'm wondering if you can credit me back a couple cents.
I set your bot to stop after 239 minutes, and it appears to have stopped after 161 minutes according to the log. However, the Runemate client kept renewing the session over and over until I ran out of credits--9 hours later.

I've attached the logs as well.
Thank you.

View attachment 14637
Game update kicked you out and the bot didn't stop maybe?
You have to apply for refund there

Great work! Just one thing, the chosen path from bank to altar is always the same and for me it stops at a couple places every time, very bot-like and im worried it might be a bit to obvious.
The stopping might be my computer being slow as usual but the path issue should be easy to solve im guessing.

Hey Mike, are you able to reviewthis bot? It seems very slow in pathing to the altar. Exp rates are incredibly slow (around 20k per hour). I imagine the bot stopped at some point idling as was sitting on around 40k per hour before.
EDIT:
the longer it goes the more it drops, now 18k per hour...

Last edited: