Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Alchemical Hydra

@michael5555 it seems to be failing the flame skip more frequently and gets hit in succession. This leads to smaller trips of like 3kc. Has something been updated? It was working flawlessly a couple days ago.

@michael5555 it seems to be failing the flame skip more frequently and gets hit in succession. This leads to smaller trips of like 3kc. Has something been updated? It was working flawlessly a couple days ago.
No, I imagine it's the world you're using.
v1.4.44 Added some logging to check what prayer we're selecting. Nothing to do with fighting or dodging

Hey Mike! It still bugs at the place for little hydras, sometimes costing me 3 foods before i even get to the big one!

Also: Can you make the script so it switches bolts after a certain hp threshold? From ruby to diamond?

I think the 'Slaughter bracelet flicking' option is not working anymore, it is switching back to my Barrows Gloves too fast again (before the kill registers). I have done around 100 kills in the past few days, but none of my charges were used up. Can you check?

Thanks Mike. Any future support for spec weps? ZCB, Blowpipe?

Also, support for not depositing bonecrusher necklace, Rada's Blessing 3?

These are luxuries, thanks for the hard work.

Thanks Mike. Any future support for spec weps? ZCB, Blowpipe?

Also, support for not depositing bonecrusher necklace, Rada's Blessing 3?

These are luxuries, thanks for the hard work.
It uses spec if your mainhand has it
It doesn't deposit bonecrusher necklace already
I don't support Rada's blessing 3, I don't have one to test if I was to use implement it (it only provides you 3 teleports a day). You'll have to get elite diary or stick with fairy ring sadly