Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Alchemical Hydra

Love the bot, works perfectly. However today I got an "Alchemical Hydra" boss task, and the bot gives me an error saying I don't have a hydra slayer task. Which I guess is technically true, but shouldn't it check for the boss task as well?

Love the bot, works perfectly. However today I got an "Alchemical Hydra" boss task, and the bot gives me an error saying I don't have a hydra slayer task. Which I guess is technically true, but shouldn't it check for the boss task as well?
Oops! Yes you’re right I’m sorry. Is it Konar that assigns the boss specifically? Can you contact me on Discord if you have it?

Happy to reimburse via OSRS gp for your time, sadly credit transfers are gone

The bot seems to be working good, prayer flicking and all. I'm using about 40 prayer points per kill though and eating about 16 sharks per kill. I'm 99 range with BP and ammy darts. Pretty decent internet. Any thoughts?

First time writing a post for suggestions, sorry in advance if this is the wrong place. The bot has been amazing! Flawless prayer flicking and positioning. A suggestion though would be for adding an option to use bonecrusher/ bonecrusher necklace under the "bury bones" option. I find when I occasionally get alchables and bury bones, due to the respawn timer being relatively short, the character is sometimes not ready for the following kill.

First time writing a post for suggestions, sorry in advance if this is the wrong place. The bot has been amazing! Flawless prayer flicking and positioning. A suggestion though would be for adding an option to use bonecrusher/ bonecrusher necklace under the "bury bones" option. I find when I occasionally get alchables and bury bones, due to the respawn timer being relatively short, the character is sometimes not ready for the following kill.
Should still have time, 5 seconds to bury two bones and 2.5 seconds to alch a battlestaff unless I'm missing something
Where is it losing the time?

Should still have time, 5 seconds to bury two bones and 2.5 seconds to alch a battlestaff unless I'm missing something
Where is it losing the time?
Doesn't happen often but occasionally I will receive 4 alchable items in 1 drop. It didnt effect the run all that much as it was still able to position the boss. Figured i would bring it up as a quality of life option. Thanks for the quick response!

Doesn't happen often but occasionally I will receive 4 alchable items in 1 drop. It didnt effect the run all that much as it was still able to position the boss. Figured i would bring it up as a quality of life option. Thanks for the quick response!
I can for sure make it stop depositing the bonecrusher, but I'm not going to proactively withdraw it and fill it up the charges (I think bonecrushers have charges?). Same for the necklace, I'm not going to add the ability to flick to the necklace on a kill, just doesn't seem necessary to add more room for error for that