Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Alchemical Hydra

michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Mikes Alchemical Hydra - Alchemical Hydra Killer

Kills Alchemical Hydra using ranged method

Features:
- Flicks to bracelet of slaughter for kill
- Supports elite diary
- Ardy/House fairy ring navigation if you don't have elite diary
- Failsafes for ammo running out to stop the bot
- Failsafes for messed rotations, if the hydra is somehow not in the correct position
- Teleports and stops when task finishes
- Prayer flicking with prayer only mode so you can manually play to complete CA's while the bot perfectly flicks
- High alching...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
wow this is actually an insanely good script, well done, hopping you get the recognition for this!

Mike a few things i recommend, gear check, I do see that it forgets to equip your weapon correctly sometimes before beginning a new fight after restocking/banking and another thing is if I died recently it will go ahead and click the pass button to jump the rocks but will be stopped by a message telling you to pick up your items or they will be lost.

hmmmm the bot seems to like depositing my dhcb everytime they bank

wow this is actually an insanely good script, well done, hopping you get the recognition for this!

Mike a few things i recommend, gear check, I do see that it forgets to equip your weapon correctly sometimes before beginning a new fight after restocking/banking and another thing is if I died recently it will go ahead and click the pass button to jump the rocks but will be stopped by a message telling you to pick up your items or they will be lost.

hmmmm the bot seems to like depositing my dhcb everytime they bank
There is zero gear swapping except for the gloves. If the bot dies it stops. I don't think you're running my bot, you're running necks.

Apologies to explain what the gear swap is, the gear swap happens when it equips the dramen staff to use the fairy ring.
Ahh yes, you're right. I hadn't ever thought about that sorry. I had tested fairy ring traversal, but my account has the lumby elites :D
I'll fix it now

Then again like I said in my previous post, it forgets to re-equip the weapon and ends up banking it when restocking.

Another thing I noticed is it picks up the Ranging Pots and Super Restores that drops from Hydra's loot table and doesn't have a "price cap" of what items it is looting.

For some reason for me when it gets to the jad phase, it don't attack it. Only pray flicks but don't attack.

Really loving the script !
It tends to use a lot of prayer points, which is fine. But if possible i'd like to make it carry an prayer pot aswell.
Because it teles when its out of prayer points ( when the npc is almost death ), but it only takes 1 dose at the bank. ( which is 28 points )
And sometimes it will repeat this cycle. ( meaning it will teleport mid kill because no prayer points left, drink 1 dose. and run out again and repeat )

It might be my mistake, but i think it would be an improvement.
For the rest perfect script!

Really loving the script !
It tends to use a lot of prayer points, which is fine. But if possible i'd like to make it carry an prayer pot aswell.
Because it teles when its out of prayer points ( when the npc is almost death ), but it only takes 1 dose at the bank. ( which is 28 points )
And sometimes it will repeat this cycle. ( meaning it will teleport mid kill because no prayer points left, drink 1 dose. and run out again and repeat )

It might be my mistake, but i think it would be an improvement.
For the rest perfect script!
Mhh something is wrong, it isn't meant to use any prayer points at all, it uses direct input to flick prayer
Your bot is flicking right?