Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Abyssal Sire

Everything works great on this, the only thing I would love to see is the use of rigour during Respirator phase and when restocking making sure the potions are fresh, if there is a (1) dose stam in the inv when restocking, it wont restock it, it will just see the 1 dose and keep going. Maybe just speeding up Respiratory phase up a bit, after you kill one it takes it a second to start the next one. Besides that amazing work. Thanks so much

Everything works great on this, the only thing I would love to see is the use of rigour during Respirator phase and when restocking making sure the potions are fresh, if there is a (1) dose stam in the inv when restocking, it wont restock it, it will just see the 1 dose and keep going. Maybe just speeding up Respiratory phase up a bit, after you kill one it takes it a second to start the next one. Besides that amazing work. Thanks so much
It uses rigour if you're flicking. If you're not, it doesn't. Frankly, you're right the respirator needs to be sped up but I can't think of much more then the mouse control cam turning. The reason it doesn't use rigour for non-flickers is you're probably always getting a 2 stun down anyway, just a waste of pots to use rigour

It grabs four dose pots for everything EXCEPT staminas. I can't see a scenario you're using more then one sip (no POH maybe?)

Very cool piece here so first of all I would like to say well done sir. Few things it is not picking up my loot most of the time, and it will freeze after the kill like its confused on if it should pick up the loot, therefor I have to pause pick up loot and unpause after almost every kill. It is also a little late on poison pools on the second phase and I also saw it get hit by the spec only once thus making less efficient than it could be im only getting 1-2 kills per run. lmk what your thoughts are on this.

-Thanks

Last edited:
I wasn't getting 2 downs with blow pipe with flick off, I found my self turning it on myself or doing respirators myself because I was getting frustrated with how long it was taking with bp. I guess it was just the stams I was noticing, my bad about that one. Besides that works amazing though, the fight is good, banking is good, respirators are just a bit clunky. No complaints here though, got pet first time using it. Haha

mw2

Main Guy
Great bot, would be nice to have more banking option for those without a good poh. The main issue is that the bot have problem with the respiratory system. The first stunt works good, but on the 2nd the bot is too quick and the tentacles stays up, I then get hit for so many dmg before the bot go stun them again, which result in 1-2 kill per trip.

Great bot, would be nice to have more banking option for those without a good poh. The main issue is that the bot have problem with the respiratory system. The first stunt works good, but on the 2nd the bot is too quick and the tentacles stays up, I then get hit for so many dmg before the bot go stun them again, which result in 1-2 kill per trip.
The POH at minimum just needs a mounted glory. I can't think of any other better banking methods. The Sire not being stunned is genuinely an ingame bug, you can stun him with barrage (100% stun rate) but he won't react to it. The bot knows to recover by the game message "try weakening the boss" when hitting the tentacle

xpz

Can you add support for range + defence potion, also for second phase support for super set ( super str super attack super defence) Also an option for just superstr+super att.

Last edited:
It will scatter ashes even though that feature is turned off but it will not pick up the loot. Is there a plug in that I should have off? What can I do to make him pick up the loots? Other than that the kills are absolutely mint.

Last edited:
It will scatter ashes even though that feature is turned off but it will not pick up the loot. Is there a plug in that I should have off? What can I do to make him pick up the loots? Other than that the kills are absolutely mint.
Restart your PC - unbelievable but this should solve your looting issue. Otherwise ensure ground item plugin is off

As for scattering ashes with the setting OFF my bad! I've fixed that now