Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Migration From Osbot

Was using Osbot, I met a lot of good programmers. I was hoping for some general questions answered. Firstly, What are some of your favorite bots. What are the most proven safest bots? Who are some of the top script writers in this community.. Thanks in advance I look forward to hearing from the community

Afk
Welcome to the community. :)

We have a lot of great developers, so it's hard to pick just a few.
It's important to make sure the bot you're using is being actively developed. We have some really popular bots that haven't been updated in a while that still have some really nice features - but you have to work around the updates.

I generally bot on my main, so I recommend pretty much most of the premium bots with a trial. You can see if you like them and they have a smaller user-base.

Safety is a bit more complicated as RuneMate has some pretty good anti-ban to begin with. That being said, I still say watch any bot doing something new (Or recently updated). It's difficult to account for every scenario, and the more you account for tends to slow down the bot.

Welcome to the community. :)

We have a lot of great developers, so it's hard to pick just a few.
It's important to make sure the bot you're using is being actively developed. We have some really popular bots that haven't been updated in a while that still have some really nice features - but you have to work around the updates.

I generally bot on my main, so I recommend pretty much most of the premium bots with a trial. You can see if you like them and they have a smaller user-base.

Safety is a bit more complicated as RuneMate has some pretty good anti-ban to begin with. That being said, I still say watch any bot doing something new (Or recently updated). It's difficult to account for every scenario, and the more you account for tends to slow down the bot.

Is there any other way to pay except through paypal?