Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

Running into an issue at the WC Guild bank. The bot has trouble assessing the bank. It happens when cutting a specific tree circled in the attached picture.

There is no issue when I change the bank to WC Guild - deposit.

I am concerned that will not go undetected because my bot was struggling to get into the bank for an hour. Other than that the bot has worked great for me.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    932 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I'm not sure if the bot is broken or it's just incredibly basic but I've noticed as I'm chopping willows @ barbarian assault w/ banking option - there is zero anti ban? No camera movement, mouse stays in same place entire time you are afk, mouse also moves extremely fast. Also clicks on a new tree or banks the millisecond it falls or gets a full inventory. The only time the mouse and camera moves is to bank. Extremely bot like and feel like it would be an insta ban

Someone already said this but the bot just goes through the agility shortcut repeatedly over and over instead of banking on Fossil Island

I keep getting an error stating there is not an axe equipped/in inventory and to enable banking. It was working fine before this though. Not sure it's even your script as it's happening to me with every script.

hig

upload_2022-11-28_17-11-36.jpegupload_2022-11-28_17-11-36.pngupload_2022-11-28_17-11-36.jpg

Used this on the way to 99, only got into the 80's before my $5 ran out, so did the rest with free bots. Also lost about $1.50 from setting it up wrong and having to restart it,

I think it's a good bot, but a bit expensive, I think it would have cost me $15 - $25 to get 99 with it.

It works very well though, picks up nests and etc. And it's not like $15 - $25 is a lot to most people, so I'm not complaining. And I'm sure it was hard to make and therefore worthy of the price. It does have a lot of features. Some tick manipulation would be a nice touch though if it doesn't have it.

Thank you :)

In Seers Village willows north of the bank, it just cuts and runs between the eastern and western most trees, ignoring four in the middle. Any reason why this is? Seems slower xp wise, and more bot like.

Author of MaxiBots
In Seers Village willows north of the bank, it just cuts and runs between the eastern and western most trees, ignoring four in the middle. Any reason why this is? Seems slower xp wise, and more bot like.
If they're directly in the middle that's very strange as that would indicate runemate hasn't detected those trees using the filter that detected the other ones. Do their names differ in any way? Perhaps varying upper/lowercase on one of the words?