Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

Author of MaxiBots
cutting teaks at castle wars and hits an error every time the tree gets cut don and shuts off...
Looks like the RuneScape update broke the client. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it. When the client is updated the bot will work again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Starting path from Seer's Village to the Magic Tree's stutter around the Yew area. juggles back and forth until it can click outside of the fenced area.

Author of MaxiBots
cutting teaks at castle wars and hits an error every time the tree gets cut don and shuts off...
Seems to be working fine for me. Please try again using the trial version so you don't get charged if it throws an error. If the trial works, this will also work. It might be that you hadn't restarted the client since the game update which could have caused issues.

@Banggo
Would you mind testing again using the trial version? And stop the bot when it gets stuck going back and forth?

Tested again with the free version worked perfectly for an hour last night. Started up the P2P version and immediately started heading west instead of south-west to the magic trees. I have attached the logs of that instance.

Attachments

• MaxiWoodcutter 3-22 18-11-02.log
    68.3 KB · Views: 1
Author of MaxiBots
Tested again with the free version worked perfectly for an hour last night. Started up the P2P version and immediately started heading west instead of south-west to the magic trees. I have attached the logs of that instance.
That makes no sense. It's literally the same bot... Hmm. Can you attach the trial versions logs as well? According to these logs the web failed to build a path to the destination but if that's the problem, the trial version should have had the same issue.

Sure thing. Please see attached. Same starting position on both scripts.

This issue may be attributed to how the profile functions work. I did not use a profile on the trial version, which worked correctly. The paid version loaded using a profile and caused an issue. I removed the activity and readded, seems to be working fine now.

Attachments

• MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL 3-21 22-05-16.log
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
powercutting at port sarim and it won't drop the items, just keeps clicking between tabs, tried messing around with the layout and settings different ways on my RS interface to see if it helps but still no joy, wasted money using it :(

Keeps trying to enable shift dropping which is ALREADY turned on

it would be real cool if you could add the feature of fletching into woodcutting, so for example, i can have it cut logs and fletch into arrow shafts

Author of MaxiBots
it would be real cool if you could add the feature of fletching into woodcutting, so for example, i can have it cut logs and fletch into arrow shafts
I had that for rs3 but never got around to adding it for osrs. Maybe in the future ;)