Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

Author of MaxiBots
Could really use juju/perfect juju wc potion and familiar support
They're both on my list of things to do, but i'm not sure when i'll get around to them. It's time to give some love to some of my other bots. The potions may be relatively easy as i have a potion system for prayer so making it work for those won't be a big thing, but the familiar support would be a whole new system.

Author of MaxiBots
Can you add support for Grace of the Elves's 'Seren Spirit'? it's a gathering skill NPC that pops up.
Interesting, i'd never heard of those. Would this only need to interact with the spirit? I'll definitely be adding it to my todo list, this would go great with the recently added Light form support! I'll need to borrow an account to be able to implement it though. I pretty much just need to chop some trees and wait for it to appear so i can get the data i need and then do a test run.

It's not banking for me at most deposit boxes.
Which bank? OSRS or Rs3?

Interesting, i'd never heard of those. Would this only need to interact with the spirit? I'll definitely be adding it to my todo list, this would go great with the recently added Light form support! I'll need to borrow an account to be able to implement it though. I pretty much just need to chop some trees and wait for it to appear so i can get the data i need and then do a test run.

Which bank? OSRS or Rs3?
RS3, deposit box at Menaphos.

Is there a possibility to support super prayer renewals for maintaining light form when using crystallize?

--Edit: Also seems like there's several bugs with Light Form / Crystallize support right now, the bot would just continuously toggle Light Form on/off and never cast Crystallize. Eventually my inventory filled up due to this and when it went to the bank, it deposited all my prayer potions, my rune pouch with crystallize runes, a perfect juju woodcutting potion, and my urn enhancer.

Here's the logs for the particular session, hopefully they help.

Attachments

• MaxiWoodcutter 3-13 22-27-36.log
    2.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Is there a possibility to support super prayer renewals for maintaining light form when using crystallize?

--Edit: Also seems like there's several bugs with Light Form / Crystallize support right now, the bot would just continuously toggle Light Form on/off and never cast Crystallize. Eventually my inventory filled up due to this and when it went to the bank, it deposited all my prayer potions, my rune pouch with crystallize runes, a perfect juju woodcutting potion, and my urn enhancer.

Here's the logs for the particular session, hopefully they help.
Renewals aren't quite as easy to implement as the other instant potions. I looked into adding it but my main issue was that when you run out of prayer and it uses the potion, it will just stand there toggling light form because the potion would increase your prayer points and then they'd be back at 0 almost straight away. The easiest fix for this would be to make it only turn it back on once you have regenerated to some threshold but i'm not sure what a good value for that would be.

Was the crystallise checkbox ticked? If it was it might be a client issue, it should be working as expected. Although i just noticed you said you had a rune pouch. I didn't know this was a thing and almost definitely isn't supported currently. If you want it added i could look into it but as i'm very busy and am trying to update my other bots in my limited spare time i'd require payment.

I don't have juju support yet (unless i've forgotten implementing it).

Try it without the runes being in the pouch and see how it goes, but it shouldn't have been activating light form if it thought you couldn't cast crystallise. Would you mind lending me your account to debug that issue?

It would appear as though you were correct, the rune pouch was what was causing the problems. Took all my runes out of it and into my inventory instead and it's working like a charm.

Author of MaxiBots
It would appear as though you were correct, the rune pouch was what was causing the problems. Took all my runes out of it and into my inventory instead and it's working like a charm.
Good to know. Still worries me that it kept toggling light form.

I have been using the paid version for quite some time and appreciate your work.Can you please add the ability to click on Seren Spirits from the Grace of the Elves ammy? would be pretty simple as its just one extra click that sends items straight to bank

Author of MaxiBots
I have been using the paid version for quite some time and appreciate your work.Can you please add the ability to click on Seren Spirits from the Grace of the Elves ammy? would be pretty simple as its just one extra click that sends items straight to bank
Hi, this was requested last month and is on my to do list already :) I just need access to an account that has the ammy

cant seem to see the anti pattern tab on osrs? What kind of antiban does this have and are there any features we can change regarding it?

+ what kind of brake times would i use between botting wc lvl 20-60