Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

Great bot I am loving it!! one question, is it possible to add where the bot interacts with seren spirits when using a eleven necklace?

Author of MaxiBots
Great bot I am loving it!! one question, is it possible to add where the bot interacts with seren spirits when using a eleven necklace?
Whats a seren spirit and what does an elven necklace do?

Worked reasonably well so far. Couple of things would make it better. Support for Grace of the Elves necklace/seren spirits would be excellent, and not sure if intentional or if I'm doing something wrong, but it's not alloweing me to select urns with a custom location. Set it up to chop Ivy in Prif, but the option to use urns is blanked out?

Author of MaxiBots
Worked reasonably well so far. Couple of things would make it better. Support for Grace of the Elves necklace/seren spirits would be excellent, and not sure if intentional or if I'm doing something wrong, but it's not alloweing me to select urns with a custom location. Set it up to chop Ivy in Prif, but the option to use urns is blanked out?
Urns are currently only available while banking iirc. I'll add that necklace to the list. What are seren spirits?

Author of MaxiBots
Is there also a crystallize option for acadia trees? because it increases the amount xp ph if you do.
Not yet but it's planned. I don't have an account able to use it. If you do, pm me your account details and i'll try to get it added in the next few days!

Hey everyone, i noticed the usage of this bot has been on a steady decrease over the past week, dropping to a third of what it was. Is it working okay? If there are any issues let me know so i can fix them as soon as possible!

Author of MaxiBots
i cant find option for teak on osrs.. is it possible? THANK YOU
There aren't any predefined teaks in osrs. You can add your own via the advanced tab. If you lend me your account i can add whatever location you're after as a predefined one.

BUG:

Keeps bugging out at redwoods, get to bank house and then it doesn't actually clink the bank box. Also if I do the dropping option it says after 3 loads i do not have an axe in inventory and automatically logs me out.

Any help much appreciated! Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
BUG:

Keeps bugging out at redwoods, get to bank house and then it doesn't actually clink the bank box. Also if I do the dropping option it says after 3 loads i do not have an axe in inventory and automatically logs me out.

Any help much appreciated! Thanks
Was your axe equipped or in the inventory? It didn't drop it did it?
The banking issue is interesting, I'll have to borrow your account to take a look at exactly what's happening. Pm me with your account details and I'll hopefully get a fix out over the weekend if possible (today is Friday)

Was your axe equipped or in the inventory? It didn't drop it did it?
The banking issue is interesting, I'll have to borrow your account to take a look at exactly what's happening. Pm me with your account details and I'll hopefully get a fix out over the weekend if possible (today is Friday)

Didn't drop it fortunately, other trees are fine just struggles with redwoods. maybe the ladder? Will PM you shortly.