Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

Did moving the camera or walking towards the bank fix it?

When I go to the bank and empty my inventory, the bot automatically returns to the lumberjack location, fills its inventory and stops again with the same error.

Edit: If I move the camera or do anything else, such as "Stop" - "Start" - "Start Botting", it doesn't change anything.

Author of MaxiBots
When I go to the bank and empty my inventory, the bot automatically returns to the lumberjack location, fills its inventory and stops again with the same error.

Edit: If I move the camera or do anything else, such as "Stop" - "Start" - "Start Botting", it doesn't change anything.
Interesting, and is it only when you go from Varrock yews to the GE bank, or is it from any location to the GE bank? Can you post the log file from that session please?

Hi, I tried this bot today for the first time.

3 Times has it crashed trying to find a tree/dropping items on RS3.

I would like a refund please, I have not used the bot more than litterly 5 minutes

Author of MaxiBots
Hi, I tried this bot today for the first time.

3 Times has it crashed trying to find a tree/dropping items on RS3.

I would like a refund please, I have not used the bot more than litterly 5 minutes
You're going to need to provide more information than that. There's a bug report template on the overview.

Hey everyone!

It looks like the waiting for trees to spawn bug was a client issue and cloud has released an update today that should fix it. Let me know if it still has any issues.

today i lost ~1.5Euro on this bot becouse he was stuck in bank...
all day he was just standing near bank and trying to put logs in it... :( feels bad..

Author of MaxiBots
today i lost ~1.5Euro on this bot becouse he was stuck in bank...
all day he was just standing near bank and trying to put logs in it... :( feels bad..
Post a fully detailed bug using the bug template on the overview or i can't help you.

Not a useful bug report...
Use the provided bug report template on the overview page.
how can I do that , the bot cutting trees and when inventory is full hes standing , in the bot menu writing , going to -------------- bank nad in () numbers and that's it

Last edited by a moderator:
Author of MaxiBots
how can I do that , the bot cutting trees and when inventory is full hes standing , in the bot menu writing , going to -------------- bank nad in () numbers and that's it
By going to the overview page and copying then bug report template and filling it out in a comment here... it's not rocket science

Bot doesn't work at GE Yews. I've attached a log file.

Attachments

• 03-10 05-28-52 - MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    99.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Bot didnt crash
  • Seers Village, Yew trees
  • Bank
  • Seers Village
  • OSRS
  • I don't know why it does it, or what causes it (it happened to me 3-4 times today) it'll walk to the area to chop down the trees and it'll show up as "waiting for a tree to respawn" and just sit there doing nothing even when 3 trees respawned. Happened most recently for a few hours while I was at work.
  • Just have the bot run at Seers Village for around an hour, and it should happen. I'm not sure exactly what is causing it.

Author of MaxiBots
  • Bot didnt crash
  • Seers Village, Yew trees
  • Bank
  • Seers Village
  • OSRS
  • I don't know why it does it, or what causes it (it happened to me 3-4 times today) it'll walk to the area to chop down the trees and it'll show up as "waiting for a tree to respawn" and just sit there doing nothing even when 3 trees respawned. Happened most recently for a few hours while I was at work.
  • Just have the bot run at Seers Village for around an hour, and it should happen. I'm not sure exactly what is causing it.
Hmm, this issue was supposed to be fixed in a recent client update. I'll try to look into it soon. I've just done a big restructure and moved my older bots to a newer framework to make managing my bots easier, so before i can look into this i need to make sure i haven't broken anything :p

Hmm, this issue was supposed to be fixed in a recent client update. I'll try to look into it soon. I've just done a big restructure and moved my older bots to a newer framework to make managing my bots easier, so before i can look into this i need to make sure i haven't broken anything :p
It happened to me again right after it logged me in. Not sure if that was what was happening earlier, but yeah.

Author of MaxiBots
Very unhappy with this bot. Not banking. When it logs out it types to fast and doesn't sign on. I've spent 6 hours of play time thinking it was working to have cut 25 yews being level 89. Takes forever to click the next tree or to walk. 297 seconds "walking to ge" person still hasn't moved.
MaxiWoodcutter PRO

Read more about this resource...
Logging in is handled by the client in all bots.
Something has clearly broke recently. Which game is this on? Next time follow the bug report template on the overview please.

Why does this bot log so much? It seems to mess up right after it logs back in 1/2 the time. I'm enjoying this bot, but I have to baby sit it.

Author of MaxiBots
It relogs/changes worlds im not really sure which it does it about once every 30 minutes (atleast when im at seers village)
Sounds like it hadn't done anything for a period of time and timed out. Not really sure what i can do about that. I've noticed it's acting strangely very recently so i'm trying to find out why but as i haven't updated anything it's looking like a client issue.