Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

aving issues using the MaxiWoodcutter Pro cutting magic logs in seers village and banking in seers village. the bot runs to the wc spot and then stands there. after a couple minutes it logs out and back in again but still just stands there. on the interface it just says its waiting for a tree to spawn but there is nobody else in the spot and 3 trees available.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

I can't find the option for edgeville. Kind of disappointing since it's mentionned in the product description.
for edgeville you need to put varrock palace then it works

Somebody or Nobody
Hey bud. Thanks for all the work you have done. Although I am new I know it takes a lot of time to get things like this running smooth. I do have a bit of an annoyance to report though. Thrice I have returned from 8-12 hours of botting to find the bot has been stuck for some off reason, and charged me for every hour even though it is stuck gaining no xp. Evertime I run it I am around for the first hour or so and everything is fine, but when I return it shows inactive for multiple hours ands my credits are still being removed. It dissuades me from wanting to purchase credits anymore, as well as makes me nervous about using this bot in particular. Not sure what is causing this bug to start, but hopefully it is something that can be resolved. Thanks!

Misfits
Hey bud. Thanks for all the work you have done. Although I am new I know it takes a lot of time to get things like this running smooth. I do have a bit of an annoyance to report though. Thrice I have returned from 8-12 hours of botting to find the bot has been stuck for some off reason, and charged me for every hour even though it is stuck gaining no xp. Evertime I run it I am around for the first hour or so and everything is fine, but when I return it shows inactive for multiple hours ands my credits are still being removed. It dissuades me from wanting to purchase credits anymore, as well as makes me nervous about using this bot in particular. Not sure what is causing this bug to start, but hopefully it is something that can be resolved. Thanks!
Post the log file.. in the RM client go to "Help" -> "View logs" and note the location or copy the file and paste somewhere easy to find, then use the "Upload a File" button to upload the file for the author, it will help him to see what could be going wrong

Somebody or Nobody
Not really sure if these are the right files, but maybe they are. I just clicked the first few I saw.

Attachments

• 11-22 10 19 34 - spectre.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-21 23-50-20 - Quantum Woodcutting.txt
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-21 23-37-38 - MaxiWoodcutter LITE.txt
    571 bytes · Views: 0
  • 11-21 23 37 32 - game.txt
    531 bytes · Views: 0
  • 11-21 21 45 58 - spectre.txt
    225 bytes · Views: 0
Misfits
Not really sure if these are the right files, but maybe they are. I just clicked the first few I saw.
You would want the file(s) that are named after this bot, that would directly related to the session that was being over-charged

Somebody or Nobody
maybe this is correct?

happened again last night...

Just calling it quits on this bot. it happened yet again, 100% of the time. Bot fails and continues to draw money. Extremely frustrating. Sorry and good luck

Attachments

• 11-26 17-53-31 - MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-26 8 49 32 - game.txt
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-26 08-54-58 - MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    274.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-26 08-49-42 - MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    732 bytes · Views: 0
  • 11-25 23-04-37 - MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    492 bytes · Views: 0
  • 11-25 20-44-27 - MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-25 20-11-22 - MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-25 19-40-52 - MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-26 8 49 32 - game.txt
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-26 21-14-35 - MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
Cutting regular trees s/w of the Varrock West bank. Very slow. Cuts tree, wait like 3 - 5 secs before it cuts the next tree. Rinse and repeat.
Once inventory is full, waits like 10 secs or more before heading to the bank. Then very slow unloading the wood to the bank and running back to the tree farm.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiWoodcutter PRO with a new update entry:

MaxiWoodcutter PRO v2.2.13 Released!

MaxiWoodcutter PRO updated to v2.2.13.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't find the option for edgeville. Kind of disappointing since it's mentionned in the product description.
Sorry for the extremely late response. Strange that it's not in my OSRS locations, it should have been. Good news is you CAN add your own locations and trees so that can be used until i add it back in to the default locations.

maybe this is correct?

happened again last night...

Just calling it quits on this bot. it happened yet again, 100% of the time. Bot fails and continues to draw money. Extremely frustrating. Sorry and good luck
Just so you know, bots have no control over the payment side of things, that's all client sided. It would be great if you could try the LITE version and let me know if you're still experiencing any issues.

Having problems banking at any location, specifically magic trees in seers. Bot status doesn't even say it's looking for a bank.

Hey Aiiden, this bot works great! Idk what happen but Edgeville area banking stopped working for me. Could you check? I tried reinstalling runemate as well. Same results.

Having problems banking at any location, specifically magic trees in seers. Bot status doesn't even say it's looking for a bank.

I tried magic trees, it doesnt know where to go for banking. It knows where to chop magic trees.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey Aiiden, this bot works great! Idk what happen but Edgeville area banking stopped working for me. Could you check? I tried reinstalling runemate as well. Same results.

I tried magic trees, it doesnt know where to go for banking. It knows where to chop magic trees.
Banking stopped working tells me nothing, post a proper bug report using the template on the overview with details of exactly what happened

Maxiwoodcutter PRO: Bot doesnt Bank Yew (GE) at Grand exchange. Just stands there with full inventory "Walking to GE Bank".

Maxiwoodcutter Lite: Woodcutting Varrock East: Oak Logs, sometimes when he wants to bank at varrock east bank he wents upstairs and stands there doing nothing.

Author of MaxiBots
Maxiwoodcutter PRO: Bot doesnt Bank Yew (GE) at Grand exchange. Just stands there with full inventory "Walking to GE Bank".

Maxiwoodcutter Lite: Woodcutting Varrock East: Oak Logs, sometimes when he wants to bank at varrock east bank he wents upstairs and stands there doing nothing.
I need more information than that. Where was it standing when it was trying to get to the GE? I need the status of what it was trying to do when it walked up stairs, if it was in the middle of walking that sounds like a web walking issue which might have been a misclick, or the web might have been down for that moment.

So he fills up his inventory & just stands there doing nothing.
The Varrock East Problem: I think he missclicks.

Attachments

• jhgjkhgjkhg.png
    jhgjkhgjkhg.png
    426 KB · Views: 4