Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter

hello, last time we spoke you said you added a preset 1 for my set up. I can't find this preset 1 option yet. Is it not added?

I noticed it got stuck trying to find bank because of interface items were in the way. (chat box)

I am using an laptop that is not a 1080p so could be a resolution problem, maybe when you made the script you used a 1080p resolution?

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
hello, last time we spoke you said you added a preset 1 for my set up. I can't find this preset 1 option yet. Is it not added?

I noticed it got stuck trying to find bank because of interface items were in the way. (chat box)

I am using an laptop that is not a 1080p so could be a resolution problem, maybe when you made the script you used a 1080p resolution?
No, i said i would. It hasn't been added yet.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

Hey is it possible to set this up in the tai bwo hannai place on karamja and have it bank through the guy that's nearby? The guy has to send a parcel and you need trading sticks per item

Area: Seer's
Tree: Magic | Level: 75
Disposal: Bank
Bank: Seer's
Goal: Level: 80

When the inventory is full, it does not run to the bank and just stands there. Also both selections for the magics are the 3 trees north of Sorcerers Tower.

Still fails at Teaks. Fill inventory then when it goes to drop it starts climbing passed 28 Dropping(29+).

You keep posting that but there's literally nothing that mentions it. I don't understand.

this allways happens ...... it takes kike 3 attempts to clikc the right one it also when whn banking

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Author of MaxiBots
this allways happens ...... it takes kike 3 attempts to clikc the right one it also when whn banking

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Mind trying to type that one again? Lol

Author of MaxiBots
Also, failed interaction attempts are an issue with the client, not the bot.