Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
10h and baned!
You can only run this for 1 hour a day...
Regardless, you usually can't say a specific bot was the cause of your ban because jagex delays bans so that you don't know which bot was the cause.

Screenshot

Tried to save break profile, this popped up. Dunno if it's the same with pro version, still have hours on Lite will update when I get to it.

Edit: Doesn't matter what time I input it still shows this up. (tried hours instead of minutes). Also, clicking the break slide takes more then few tries to actually open the edit option.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Screenshot

Tried to save break profile, this popped up. Dunno if it's the same with pro version, still have hours on Lite will update when I get to it.

Edit: Doesn't matter what time I input it still shows this up. (tried hours instead of minutes). Also, clicking the break slide takes more then few tries to actually open the edit option.
Interesting. Have you tried adding one break at a time and then saving? Might be an issue with a specific row

Interesting. Have you tried adding one break at a time and then saving? Might be an issue with a specific row
Screenshot
same thing.

Also when the break happens the bot doesn't log out it just stands there afk. Once he gets kicked he logs back in and stands again. Other than that it does what it's supposed to do, just some issue with the break menu.

Thought this was a trial so left it on before going bed (1 hour), it stayed logged and wood cut for 7 hours.
GF 1500 total skiller BANNED.

WOW i did run the Trial version, GF me :D

Author of MaxiBots
Thought this was a trial so left it on before going bed (1 hour), it stayed logged and wood cut for 7 hours.
GF 1500 total skiller BANNED.

WOW i did run the Trial version, GF me :D
More like RIP me, it should have stopped after 1 hour... could you send me your log file please?

Author of MaxiBots
How does one do this?

il do a little later im salty af right now haha :)
Go to help->view Logs in the client. It will be named after the bot and should have a timestamp of when you started it

Just an FYI, you likely wouldn't be banned instantly like that. Likely another bot a few days previous to ban that caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.