Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Haven't had a problem with it anywhere except in Seers' Village when trying to cut maple trees. Get's stuck behind the bank since trying to bank from outside and behind will not auto-walk you through the front doors.
A few people have reported this but have been unwilling to lend me their account to fix it. I don't play and don't actively develop outside of fixing things here and there so i don't have a members account to access Seers' Village.

Good thanks for the bot but it has a bug in seers behind the bank is stuck and does not enter the bank you have to help with the mouse, I'm cutting maple trees behind the bank of the seers village and does not return alone to the bank is stuck behind the bank.

Author of MaxiBots
Good thanks for the bot but it has a bug in seers behind the bank is stuck and does not enter the bank you have to help with the mouse, I'm cutting maple trees behind the bank of the seers village and does not return alone to the bank is stuck behind the bank.

A few people have reported this but have been unwilling to lend me their account to fix it. I don't play and don't actively develop outside of fixing things here and there so i don't have a members account to access Seers' Village.

Ran into a hiccup while doing maples and banking at Seer's. When trying to bank the script right clicks and banks on a banker, but it's clicking the banker that is not at the booth and the game gives a "I am unable to reach that." This just repeats.

Suggestion that the script prefers bank booths to bankers.

Author of MaxiBots
Ran into a hiccup while doing maples and banking at Seer's. When trying to bank the script right clicks and banks on a banker, but it's clicking the banker that is not at the booth and the game gives a "I am unable to reach that." This just repeats.

Suggestion that the script prefers bank booths to bankers.

Currently running a ban test on this bot and this bot only. So far level 54 and no issues. Only been doing norm trees in varrock though. Ran 9 hours straight yesterday and no ban so far.
60623da5c8e4a729fae8aa8be9b34c26.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I've been running a ban test on nothing but this bot. 9 hours a day. nonstop. and haven't gotten banned. TBH I would trust this bot on my main. Ive been slowly going up the list. i started with logs in varrock west. now im at oak. and next up is willow in draynor. But so far im 68 WC and everything else at LVL 1. This is the ONLY bot i have used on this account. So as of right now. im

Update on the ban test. Got to 81. And logged me out while I was at work. Got back and had a notification from jagex. Uh oh. Opened it and said I was banned. But I’m currently cutting willows in Draynor. So not sure if it’s a glitch or not. But account status says fine. But I was running suicide with 12 hrs at a time. So moral. Don’t run suicide. Will keep posted though.

Safe Botter
Okay, on seers village the bot keeps trying to bank using the wrong banker...

Pics of the banker below:

dadads.PNG
ddadsd.PNG

Besides that, the bot is pretty damn good! Just fix this and we'll be good!

Author of MaxiBots
Okay, on seers village the bot keeps trying to bank using the wrong banker...

Pics of the banker below:

View attachment 6678
View attachment 6680

Besides that, the bot is pretty damn good! Just fix this and we'll be good!
Hi, thanks for pointing that one out. That's actually a client wide thing. If you can lend me your account so that i can get the coordinate of the banker, @Cloud will be able to put it on a blacklist so the client won't try to interact with that banker. Would that be okay? I would use my own account but as i'm not actively developing and i don't play, i don't have a members account.

same but with the cooking giuld it tried to use it thru the wall lol but i loooooooove it keep improving it man i hop one day u make it all free

Author of MaxiBots
same but with the cooking giuld it tried to use it thru the wall lol but i loooooooove it keep improving it man i hop one day u make it all free
Thanks for the feedback, would it be possible to get a screenshot?

Author of MaxiBots
np but i really do love it

Damn, i saw that issue a few months ago and raised it with @Cloud. I don't really remember what we did but i thought it wasn't an issue any more. If i remember correctly it was a web issue that cloud fixed :/ I've sent cloud a message so hopefully we'll have a fix soon.

Author of MaxiBots
At Seers Village the bot keeps trying to bank using the wrong banker and gets stuck.
I've already reported this to cloud and provided the appropriate details. This is something that's handled on the client side. It should be fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.