Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
512f327812549c3726260d27edb65265.jpg
3b951e4f1a22eabc7905c789d37a2c7e.jpg

Issue seems the same as Draynor. Goes from waiting to bank. To failed to locate bank. To rotating cam. To awaiting arrival at bank. And gets stuck.
Definitely the same issue, thanks. I should have an update out in a couple of hours. Got visitors coming ahead of schedule.

Definitely the same issue, thanks. I should have an update out in a couple of hours. Got visitors coming ahead of schedule.

Totally fine. Glad I could help. If I find anything else I’ll sure let you know! I’m likely gonna get some sleep tonight. Until later! [emoji16]

This is where it gets stuck in the draynor bank, I feel like you should make it so they enter the bank first then interact with the banker. Idk it used to not have problems before but started acting up since a couple days.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 1.11.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 1.11.02 AM.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 8
Author of MaxiBots
Sorry guys, won't be getting the banking fix out today. I will push out a fix tomorrow after work.

Author of MaxiBots
Works great however after the second consecutive trip or so my character stops banking the wood.
Is it the same bug mentioned above? Please read the details and let me know if it seems to be the same.

Yes it appears to be the same bug. I was reading the article just didn’t read clear to your last reply the other day. Anyway it all seems to be the same.

did this get fixed yet? please let us know? One of my favorite bots, sucks that I have to put it on hold right now since I don't want it acting up on me which may result in a ban in future...

Author of MaxiBots
did this get fixed yet? please let us know? One of my favorite bots, sucks that I have to put it on hold right now since I don't want it acting up on me which may result in a ban in future...
Not yet, i ended up working on a different issue last night that ended up keeping me awake for an extra hour :/ I need to finish that first as it affects all my bots and then i'll fix the banking issue and push later tonight. ~12 hours from now.

Author of MaxiBots
Author of MaxiBots
Got banned today using this bot. Not suicide 24/7, went for lunch and got banned. Beware.
Welcome to the world of botting. You do realize that unless it's the only bot you've ever ran on that account, and probably even that IP, there's no way for you to know which bot got you banned right? They do delayed bans to confuse the user as to what got them banned. Jagex mentioned it a couple years back.

Welcome to the world of botting. You do realize that unless it's the only bot you've ever ran on that account, and probably even that IP, there's no way for you to know which bot got you banned right? They do delayed bans to confuse the user as to what got them banned. Jagex mentioned it a couple years back.

Actually, I only botted with this bot on this account and with this IP. I'm just saying it for improvements of the bot :)

Issue: Stuck at bank after a few trips, can be fixed by manually clicking to selected tree location
Game: RS3
Location experienced most often: Varrock west

I've noticed that it has trouble handling the banker after an hour or two and kinda just sits there till it logs out and the script just chills as if it were still walking to trees, the action it reports when it's stuck, but overall easily bypassed by just manually clicking to the tree of choice and it'll work for another hour or two.

Will continue to watch & monitor for any changes. May have been a one time fluke.

Author of MaxiBots
Issue: Stuck at bank after a few trips, can be fixed by manually clicking to selected tree location
Game: RS3
Location experienced most often: Varrock west

I've noticed that it has trouble handling the banker after an hour or two and kinda just sits there till it logs out and the script just chills as if it were still walking to trees, the action it reports when it's stuck, but overall easily bypassed by just manually clicking to the tree of choice and it'll work for another hour or two.

Will continue to watch & monitor for any changes. May have been a one time fluke.
That's interesting. So the status says it's walking to the trees? Can you get me the exact status? A screenshot of the game when this occurs may be helpful.

What happens if you turn the camera or take a couple small steps towards the trees?

That's interesting. So the status says it's walking to the trees? Can you get me the exact status? A screenshot of the game when this occurs may be helpful.

What happens if you turn the camera or take a couple small steps towards the trees?
i've been watching it while i work through the day and it Hasn't seemed to have happened again, but should the porblem arise again and i catch it i'll take a screenshot of the game and the client. though the status that was up was "walking to the tree"

Author of MaxiBots
i've been watching it while i work through the day and it Hasn't seemed to have happened again, but should the porblem arise again and i catch it i'll take a screenshot of the game and the client. though the status that was up was "walking to the tree"
Interesting. I'm just wondering if the coordinate it wanted to click was ever so slightly off the minimap so you couldn't actually click it. That's supposed to be accounted for in the RuneMate API but you never know. Let me know how it goes.

Haven't had a problem with it anywhere except in Seers' Village when trying to cut maple trees. Get's stuck behind the bank since trying to bank from outside and behind will not auto-walk you through the front doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.