Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aidden Hey I wanted to let you know that I'm using your script, it working pretty good. OSRS, west varrock, regular trees. The oonly thing is that it has problems walking to the bank. If its too far away it will just stand there. If I walk a little bit closer it starts to work. I was able to catch the error.
Code:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
        at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.BotPlatform.invokeAndWait(ncc:22)
        at robot.iiiiIIIIii.run(g:3)
        at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(zvb:3165)
        at nul.iIiiiIiiIiIiI.run(zgc:218)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at robot.IiIiIIIiII.try(z:29)
        at robot.IiiIIIIiII.this(o:86)
        at robot.IiiIIIIiII.this(o:98)
        at robot.IiiIIIIiII.try(o:223)
        at robot.iiiiIIIIii.this(g:60)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I hope this helps

Sometimes the bot just gets stuck and doesnt run to the bank or from the bank back to trees. Can you try to fix this?

Author of MaxiBots
Sometimes the bot just gets stuck and doesnt run to the bank or from the bank back to trees. Can you try to fix this?
This issue appears to have been resolved in a coming update, but i'll obviously need you guys to confirm it's fixed. I'm just trying to make the tree detection faster as right now it takes nearly 3 seconds. This is caused by checking if the tree can be reached, but unfortunately without that you can get stuck if you are in a building and the door closes for example.

I have the Free Version and I have some problems... Here are my Settings. The tree to cut is just regular Level 1 Tree, In the Varrock West Spot, Banking is done in the Varrock West bank. I set the amount to 800. Here are the problems... Sometimes it stalls out and keeps just saying waiting for a tree to respawn even though all the trees have respawn. The other problem is when it makes it to the bank it stalls out and will not deposit the inventory. I am wondering if this can be fixed somehow. Sometimes it works for a lil while but it always messes up at either one of these two spots. Do I need to have my Runscape 3 client always selected like it being the window that is in the foreground. Because I have 2 screens so I like to bot on my 2nd monitor while I watch youtube and stuff on my TV. Any feedback or help is appreciated. Thanks, JRod

Status -
Area - Draynor
Tree - Willow
Disposal - Bank
Selected bank - Draynor
Client - RS3 Legacy (the older one)
Character gets stuck in corner by the bank and the wall closest to the willows with the camera facing the west. Location marker is set to behind the counter to where the character can’t access. Causing the character to get stuck and not move. Keeping you logged and and at high risk for van unless checked on. (Photo attached)

I haven’t been able to replicate the issue with the game window open. BUT with the window closed. If I let it sit for 10 mins and come back it will likely be stuck. IMG_0162.JPG

Status -
Area - Draynor
Tree - Willow
Disposal - Bank
Selected bank - Draynor
Client - RS3 Legacy (the older one)
Character gets stuck in corner by the bank and the wall closest to the willows with the camera facing the west. Location marker is set to behind the counter to where the character can’t access. Causing the character to get stuck and not move. Keeping you logged and and at high risk for van unless checked on. (Photo attached)

I haven’t been able to replicate the issue with the game window open. BUT with the window closed. If I let it sit for 10 mins and come back it will likely be stuck. View attachment 6203

I forgot to put the status. Which is - waiting to get to the bank.

(Of course I had it happen while typing this. )

the status went from waiting to open bank. To failed to open bank. To rotating camera. To waiting to open. To failed. And to rotating. Then back to waiting when it got stuck.

Author of MaxiBots
I forgot to put the status. Which is - waiting to get to the bank.

(Of course I had it happen while typing this. )

the status went from waiting to open bank. To failed to open bank. To rotating camera. To waiting to open. To failed. And to rotating. Then back to waiting when it got stuck.
Is there still a broken bank booth or whatever in that bank that you can't actually use to open the bank? Perhaps it's trying to use that.

I have the Free Version and I have some problems... Here are my Settings. The tree to cut is just regular Level 1 Tree, In the Varrock West Spot, Banking is done in the Varrock West bank. I set the amount to 800. Here are the problems... Sometimes it stalls out and keeps just saying waiting for a tree to respawn even though all the trees have respawn. The other problem is when it makes it to the bank it stalls out and will not deposit the inventory. I am wondering if this can be fixed somehow. Sometimes it works for a lil while but it always messes up at either one of these two spots. Do I need to have my Runscape 3 client always selected like it being the window that is in the foreground. Because I have 2 screens so I like to bot on my 2nd monitor while I watch youtube and stuff on my TV. Any feedback or help is appreciated. Thanks, JRod
That's strange, i haven't had the waiting for a tree to respawn issue since V2.2.14. Please give me more details about the banking issue. Does it open the bank? What's the status? Screenshots would help. Which banker/booth is it trying to interact with etc.

@JRod1337 @IPlayAFK Bots are not affected by the window being in the foreground vs background.

Is there still a broken bank booth or whatever in that bank that you can't actually use to open the bank? Perhaps it's trying to use that.

No they all work to my knowledge. It honestly may just be an issue with the click co-ordinates. If all else fails you may be able to have it use the bank deposit box located inside the bank

Author of MaxiBots
No they all work to my knowledge. It honestly may just be an issue with the click co-ordinates. If all else fails you may be able to have it use the bank deposit box located inside the bank
I'm logging in to take a look now. The unused booth might be on osrs.

@IPlayAFK I found the issue. I'll try to produce a fix asap. I've just got some cleaning to do and lunch to eat first. Thanks again for reporting the issue and providing the details i require to make identifying the issue as fast as possible. Most people just say x doesn't work and then don't reply back, which doesn't make it easy.

I'm logging in to take a look now. The unused booth might be on osrs.

@IPlayAFK I found the issue. I'll try to produce a fix asap. I've just got some cleaning to do and lunch to eat first. Thanks again for reporting the issue and providing the details i require to make identifying the issue as fast as possible. Most people just say x doesn't work and then don't reply back, which doesn't make it easy.

My pleasure my friend. I will see if i can replicate the varrock west bank issue and let you know with anything i find. If you have any further questions feel free to message me at any time and ill get back to you asap.

Author of MaxiBots
My pleasure my friend. I will see if i can replicate the varrock west bank issue and let you know with anything i find. If you have any further questions feel free to message me at any time and ill get back to you asap.
It might help in knowing that the issue for draynor is that the destination marker hasn't disappeared. I was using that as part of the logic for being able to interact with something while it's running to it without spam clicking and not have to be in the area first or use a boolean to track if i've interacted or not. In my recent updates i replaced the original bank interaction stuff with this method but obviously there were unforeseen consequences.

It might help in knowing that the issue for draynor is that the destination marker hasn't disappeared. I was using that as part of the logic for being able to interact with something while it's running to it without spam clicking and not have to be in the area first or use a boolean to track if i've interacted or not. In my recent updates i replaced the original bank interaction stuff with this method but obviously there were unforeseen consequences.

So I have no clue how any of this works. But what you may be able to do is add a timer. That if nothing is interacted with within 30 seconds it times out and attempts to do the next operation.

Author of MaxiBots
So I have no clue how any of this works. But what you may be able to do is add a timer. That if nothing is interacted with within 30 seconds it times out and attempts to do the next operation.
While that would work i should be able to come up with a better solution that prevents this from happening in the first place :)

I'm just wondering if it's the same issue in varrock or if it's something else.

While that would work i should be able to come up with a better solution that prevents this from happening in the first place :)

Hey you’re the pro here. Do what works best.

But I believe the varrock west location is the same issue as Draynor. Destination does not disappear causing the character to get stuck until manually moved.

Status is the same as Draynor. Waiting to get to bank.
Area - varrock west
Tree - Tree (regular lv1 tree but pretty sure it does with oak too. )
Disposal - bank
Selected bank - varrock west
Client RS3 (the older one)
Character gets stuck at first bank booth on far left side at random when going back to bank logs. Again. Leaving you logged in and at high risk for ban unless monitored or checked on.

Hey you’re the pro here. Do what works best.

But I believe the varrock west location is the same issue as Draynor. Destination does not disappear causing the character to get stuck until manually moved.

Status is the same as Draynor. Waiting to get to bank.
Area - varrock west
Tree - Tree (regular lv1 tree but pretty sure it does with oak too. )
Disposal - bank
Selected bank - varrock west
Client RS3 (the older one)
Character gets stuck at first bank booth on far left side at random when going back to bank logs. Again. Leaving you logged in and at high risk for ban unless monitored or checked on.

512f327812549c3726260d27edb65265.jpg
3b951e4f1a22eabc7905c789d37a2c7e.jpg

Issue seems the same as Draynor. Goes from waiting to bank. To failed to locate bank. To rotating cam. To awaiting arrival at bank. And gets stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.