Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Question! how do I get premium? and will be able to cut Acadia trees?
Just add the pro version from the bot store, the same way you did with the lite version :) I have no idea what that is, is it new? I can add it as an option but you'd have to make a custom area to chop them in, or if you have an account you can give me the details to i can add whatever location it is to the predefined locations.

Question! how do I get premium? and will be able to cut Acadia trees?
Still waiting on your response :)

Hey everyone!

It looks like the waiting for trees to spawn bug was a client issue and cloud has released an update today that should fix it. Let me know if it still has any issues.

chopping ivy at castle wars for whatever reason doesnt work. It just says 'waiting for respawn' and lobbies, and repeats - mean while theres ivy right in front of character.

Author of MaxiBots
chopping ivy at castle wars for whatever reason doesnt work. It just says 'waiting for respawn' and lobbies, and repeats - mean while theres ivy right in front of character.
Does this only occur with ivy? Have you tried the ivy at Varrock castle? Let me know if that works. I'll look into it after work if i remember.

PM me your account details and i'll take a look in a minute.

Hey guys. Everything is working fine except the bank wont close after depositing. Could really use some help with this, Thank you

Author of MaxiBots
Hey guys. Everything is working fine except the bank wont close after depositing. Could really use some help with this, Thank you
OSRS or RS3? Which bank? What does it do when it should be closing the bank? What is the status?

I'm not sure what happened between last night and today, but last night the bot wasn't working for me at all. My character was just sitting there trying to put cooked shrimp on my action bar. I tried having the bot deposit the logs into the bank, or just drop them and neither option was yielding positive results.

However I just gave it another try before submitting my bug report, and now he's chopping and banking like he's supposed to. Working excellent now.

Hey man, love this bot, works great! Once in a while though it will get stuck on "waiting for tree to respawn" and the character will just stand there forever logging in and out. Thanks in advance.

Hi!
i have a problem my bot stuck hard today! i was botting for 20hours and got only 115 yew logs :) ( it didn`t disconect )
my bot just stand in front of tree and wait untill he respawns...
Screenshot
Screenshot
p.s i have one more bigger log but i couldn`t add it becouse it was too big :) if u need it i can send u private!

p.s2 is it possible to return my $$$? :)

Attachments

• 20180329005136_MaxiWoodcutter PRO.txt
    101.3 KB · Views: 5
I am having an issue where after cutting down a few willows at Draynor my character will just sit around and not continue chopping, maybe waiting for tree to spawn bug?

Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiWoodcutter LITE - How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

Read more about this resource...
I think this is the bug reporting place, but if not I apologize. The bot seems to have two bugs. Im cutting wood at Varrock West and try to bank at GE. The bot instead tries to bank at the varrock west bank (which is fine), but it then gets stuck there, saying "walking to the bank". Another bug is that when I'm cutting at the same place (varrock west), the bot will just stop randomly while saying " waiting for tree to respawn" even though there are plenty. This bot used to work so well, but its now experiencing some problems. By the way, this is on RS3.

Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
I think this is the bug reporting place, but if not I apologize. The bot seems to have two bugs. Im cutting wood at Varrock West and try to bank at GE. The bot instead tries to bank at the varrock west bank (which is fine), but it then gets stuck there, saying "walking to the bank". Another bug is that when I'm cutting at the same place (varrock west), the bot will just stop randomly while saying " waiting for tree to respawn" even though there are plenty. This bot used to work so well, but its now experiencing some problems. By the way, this is on RS3.

Thanks
Does anyone know if this is also an issue on OSRS?

bot working fine , but today the bot start to broken. im using it in draynor (cut willow) but it wont cut. the status stated that waiting for the willow to respawn. but there are many willows left. need an update maybe?

Does the lite version pick up birds nest, an earlier comment when i searched the thread looked like it did. But last night i had to stop and pick up a nest manually. I was just wondering if that was a fluke or if its only a pro feature... Love the bot so far though, I'd gladly support you by using the pro if I have to! Keep up the great work!

Author of MaxiBots
Does the lite version pick up birds nest, an earlier comment when i searched the thread looked like it did. But last night i had to stop and pick up a nest manually. I was just wondering if that was a fluke or if its only a pro feature... Love the bot so far though, I'd gladly support you by using the pro if I have to! Keep up the great work!
Neither does.

Status
Not open for further replies.