Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiThiever [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u sure? I have been using other bots like celestial fisher where it drops really fast when powerfishing. Im currently using this thiever bot on silk stalls and my inventory always gets full because of the slow drops.

Seconding the slow drops. @ The Silk Stall I've got a full inventory within a few minutes because the Silk just adds up from not being dropped. Not sure whether it's a client or bot problem.

Is there a reason why I cant change the white list or black list for master farmers? It just drops every seed in my bag. Im low farming so I kinda wanna keep the seeds or atleast certain ones. Thanks :)

Not sure if the maker is still here as this thing hasn't been updated in like 5 months, but the nature rune chest is
complete garbage, it doesn't do anything which is a shame because the antiban tab is pretty cool so we can all make it kind of different, that I like.
Not sure what's wrong but please get the chest working!

Working good for what I needed. XP/HR might be bad but it got me the levels I needed so I could care less at the lower rates :D This was on the Pickpocketing volunteer's in the thieving guild. Would be nice to see this get a update like the other ones have but again, it works for what I need :D

2017-02-11_1550.png

Beetle Pimp
Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiThiever - Get your five-fingered discount today!

Read more about this resource...
Hey @Aidden you should really work on this bot . it's really great but it's slow and some times messes up. Atm im stealing from silk stall. When it picks silk it try's to drop it but most of the time it fails. then it fills all inv and standing "afk" until i log out. Could u please fix this?

hello it doesnt seem to be starting.

I put custom and i type in Pickpocketing volunteer and food is shark and i hit start, I never had a problem with this set up before but it doesnt seem to be starting not even interacting with the npcs.

I've been called a god before.
hello it doesnt seem to be starting.

I put custom and i type in Pickpocketing volunteer and food is shark and i hit start, I never had a problem with this set up before but it doesnt seem to be starting not even interacting with the npcs.
osrs?

Hey, any idea when you will be adding in blackjacking and/or thieving guild?? I play RS3 and there aren't currently any good ways to bot thiveing :*( Let me know, thanks :)

Author of MaxiBots
Hey, any idea when you will be adding in blackjacking and/or thieving guild?? I play RS3 and there aren't currently any good ways to bot thiveing :*( Let me know, thanks :)
No ETA sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.