Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiTanner

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiTanner - You'll get your hide tanned if you're not careful.

MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Features
  • Tans all hides
  • Supports Stamina potion, Super energy potion and Energy potion as well as an option to not use them - Ironmen you're welcome ;)
  • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
  • Three goal types: Tanned amount, Tan for a certain...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your bot gets stuck in menu and wont select the hide it wants tanned ONLY when interacting with ellis through the door of his building (player character is outside the door while ellis in in the doorway inside)

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Your bot gets stuck in menu and wont select the hide it wants tanned ONLY when interacting with ellis through the door of his building (player character is outside the door while ellis in in the doorway inside)
Odd, i tested it a week or so ago and it had no issues, and i tested that exact spot haha. Could you upload the log file please?

heres where I first discovered it. at 3mins you see it stalls, i manually stopped after catching it. its very reproduceable on my end at least, every time interaction that occurs in that spot, it hangs trying to select hide (green dhide in my case havent tested others)

Attachments

• MaxiTanner TRIAL 10-20 16-52-56.log
    69.6 KB · Views: 1
Author of MaxiBots
heres where I first discovered it. at 3mins you see it stalls, i manually stopped after catching it. its very reproduceable on my end at least, every time interaction that occurs in that spot, it hangs trying to select hide (green dhide in my case havent tested others)
D you mean the door is open and the player is directly outside the door and ellis is directly inside the door? And it's able to open the interface while still being outside the building, and then never selects a hide?

If so i think i found the issue

D you mean the door is open and the player is directly outside the door and ellis is directly inside the door? And it's able to open the interface while still being outside the building, and then never selects a hide?

If so i think i found the issue

thats exactly the issue

Hi , after 3 inventories the bot stops before the bank and cannot open the bank. How can this be this be fixed?
Something with the camera?