Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiSuperheater [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiSuperheater - It's getting hot in here, superheatin' your ores.

MaxiSuperheater

Features:
  • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
  • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
  • Bank preset support
  • Supports all bar types
  • Works at any bank...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate, the script isn't working for me.
When I start it, it will just click on Superheat, but after that it will do nothing (It is meant to click on the ore afterwards)
Any chances for you could take a look at it? :)

Author of MaxiBots
Unfortunately I'm moving today so I don't think ill be able to but ill try to find a chance later. Did you start it with or without the items in your inventory? Try the one you didn't. And what was the status?

Unfortunately I'm moving today so I don't think ill be able to but ill try to find a chance later. Did you start it with or without the items in your inventory? Try the one you didn't. And what was the status?
Ahh okay :(
None works for me, tryed both with and without items. But it seems to be a client thing, as all scripts are idling after starting them atm

Is it possible it doesn't work for mithril bars? i does 1 inventory and then banks and there are 2 coal left in my inventory. So it doesn't withdraw new coal for the next inventory.

Author of MaxiBots
Is it possible it doesn't work for mithril bars? i does 1 inventory and then banks and there are 2 coal left in my inventory. So it doesn't withdraw new coal for the next inventory.
Hmm it shouldn't be doing that, i'll take a look soon,

Author of MaxiBots
Okay i've made some changes but i can't actually test anything right now so let me know if it works, a message will be posted here when the update is out.

Could you make it click a bit faster? It's working but around 1/2 of the speed it could be at. Thanks a lot!

Author of MaxiBots
Could you make it click a bit faster? It's working but around 1/2 of the speed it could be at. Thanks a lot!
What do you mean click faster? It clicks when it's required to...

What do you mean click faster? It clicks when it's required to...
Right now it clicks once the animation finished. It could be A LOT faster if it kind of spam clicked the superheart/gold ore. Try it our yourself and you'll most likely see what I mean. If not, PM me and I can share.

He basically means that u can start casting a new superheat before the animation has stopped, changing this kind of matters alot in exp an hr.. can differ 2-300+ casts an hr

Author of MaxiBots
Right now it clicks once the animation finished. It could be A LOT faster if it kind of spam clicked the superheart/gold ore. Try it our yourself and you'll most likely see what I mean. If not, PM me and I can share.
Ah thats right, its easy to get the timing on legacy because you just wait for the interface to change between magic and inventory but on eoc youre using the actionbar. Ill add an option in the gui to spam click as well as a frequency. Not going to force it as it may increase the chance of bans

Status
Not open for further replies.