Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiBots

Author of MaxiBots
MaxiSmelter and MaxiCannonballs have been released, both currently only support Al Kharid. More areas to be added soon.

Author of MaxiBots
MaxiMonks was released yesterday. I'm now working on a hide tanner :)

Author of MaxiBots
MaxiTanner has been released :) Make sure to read the instructions on the script resource page before running it.

Author of MaxiBots
Expect MaxiCrafter to finally be released tonight or tomorrow morning :) Initial release will support armour, gems and jewellery. All other crafting types will be added in future releases.

Author of MaxiBots
MaxiThiever and MaxiCrafter have been released! MaxiMiner should be out within the next 48 hours :p

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
MaxiMiner has been released! It currently supports both banking and powermining however it only works at rimmington atm. Will add more areas in the next few days. Gem bag support also to come!

Author of MaxiBots
Hey guys, so i just thought i'd give you a quick update on what's been going on and why i've been less active as of late. I'm currently in my end of year exam period so i haven't really had much time to put in here at runemate, however i have been reading all your feedback and or bug reports and i appreciate it very much. My exams finish in exactly 13 days, once they're over i plan to dedicate a large portion of my time to updating all of my scripts. I will be rewriting a lot of them and hopefully in doing so, also improving the quality and increasing humanlike behaviour. However, this time i plan to do things slowly and properly so that my scripts are easier to add to or modify and are more efficient in general. So with 20+ scripts my current estimate on every script being updated is roughly 30 days from the end of my exams. These updates will not only be rewrites containing the same features they have now, my plan is to also add greater support for different methods/areas etc.

During this time i may also rewrite my old tab maker and release it here for FREE for a limited time (until premium has been implemented) along with my chair maker and larder maker (May end up just writing an AIO construction script).

I look forward to hearing everyones opinions on the order in which my scripts should be updated and what new features you may like to see in the near future.

Hey guys, so i just thought i'd give you a quick update on what's been going on and why i've been less active as of late. I'm currently in my end of year exam period so i haven't really had much time to put in here at runemate, however i have been reading all your feedback and or bug reports and i appreciate it very much. My exams finish in exactly 13 days, once they're over i plan to dedicate a large portion of my time to updating all of my scripts. I will be rewriting a lot of them and hopefully in doing so, also improving the quality and increasing humanlike behaviour. However, this time i plan to do things slowly and properly so that my scripts are easier to add to or modify and are more efficient in general. So with 20+ scripts my current estimate on every script being updated is roughly 30 days from the end of my exams. These updates will not only be rewrites containing the same features they have now, my plan is to also add greater support for different methods/areas etc.

During this time i may also rewrite my old tab maker and release it here for FREE for a limited time (until premium has been implemented) along with my chair maker and larder maker (May end up just writing an AIO construction script).

I look forward to hearing everyones opinions on the order in which my scripts should be updated and what new features you may like to see in the near future.
I understand, and yea, it's way more important to focus on your exams, however the scripts I use of yours are pretty decent ;)
I wish you the best of luck with the last final exams!
Anyways, keep up the amazing work ;)

sounds good. thanks for the update

Add picking up nests in woodcutter script please :p

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
MaxiPlanker is awaiting approval for release! Should be out before tomorrow :)

Author of MaxiBots
Still no internet connection at my house so i've started writing MaxiWoodcutter v2.0

MaxiFletcher is now in development! If anyone has an account on OSRS so i could add support for that it would be great. I'm also in need of both OSRS and RS3 accounts that have decent thieving, magic and construction. Thieving can be on its own. They would be used to help further the development and testing of MaxiThiever, MaxiLarderMaker, MaxiChairMaker and MaxiTabMaker.

Are you still looking for a fletching 07 acc to use for a little bit? If so what is the required fletching level?

Author of MaxiBots
Are you still looking for a fletching 07 acc to use for a little bit? If so what is the required fletching level?
Not at this very moment but when i get around to adding to my fletcher i'll be sure to hit you up.

alright :) im 78 fletch atm ill get it up to 85 when i have the time so you can support upto magic longs