Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiOrbs

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiOrbs with a new update entry:

MaxiOrbs v1.3.9 Released!

MaxiOrbs updated to v1.3.9.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yea dude sorry, only using one and only account and want to keep it safe...
Damn, okay

Yea dude sorry, only using one and only account and want to keep it safe...
Hey, i've bonded up and have been able to replicate the issue. I should hopefully have a fix out soon.

@boomfap Just a quick update. I've fixed the banking issue but i'm not releasing it yet as i've also found an issue with the AntiPK system. I should hopefully have this fixed sometime tomorrow night.

Yeah the banking is fixed but every now and again a PKer will be detected, even if it doesn't attack or kill you etc the bot will essentially stop and the inf underneath the timer will just say "PKer detected (NAME)! (Number)"

And then it won't do anything at all, you can pause, teleport to edgeville, bank, take new orbs out all manually and it still won't do anything after unpausing unless you physically stop and restart the bot. Happened to me three times in the span of about an hour.

EDIT: Just happened to me 2 minutes into a restart of the bot so there goes that hours worth of credits xd

Author of MaxiBots
Yeah the banking is fixed but every now and again a PKer will be detected, even if it doesn't attack or kill you etc the bot will essentially stop and the inf underneath the timer will just say "PKer detected (NAME)! (Number)"

And then it won't do anything at all, you can pause, teleport to edgeville, bank, take new orbs out all manually and it still won't do anything after unpausing unless you physically stop and restart the bot. Happened to me three times in the span of about an hour.

EDIT: Just happened to me 2 minutes into a restart of the bot so there goes that hours worth of credits xd
Ah damn it. Any chance i can borrow your account? The account i was testing with is my main and i don't really want to be risking it by running bots on it. Unfortunately, unless i have a second account that can act as the pker i can't easily test this and just have to leave it running until a pker shows up.Also, can you send me the log file?

Author of MaxiBots
Well everything seems to work fine now, I haven't had any issues yet so we are good. Thank you!
Awesome, keep an eye on the pk detection and let me know if there are any issues. Previously it would say it found a pker but was only teleing if you weren't currently charging orbs. So if it's teleing while charging then I've fixed it :)

breaks after you die on "Opening the Equipment Tab"

03:59:10 INFO [MaxiBots] Status: Opening the Equipment tab
04:55:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Latest version returned null.
05:55:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Latest version returned null.
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] ---MaxiOrbs V1.3.12 [OSRS] ---
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Runtime: 06:15:20
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Last status: Opening the Equipment tab
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Total profit: 1329178
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Shutting down all executors.
06:15:13 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@7d75a2[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 22522]
06:15:13 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-Executor': java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@21675e[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 4]
06:15:13 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-VersionChecker': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@13577b6[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 7]
06:15:13 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-ActivityDurationUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1d07143[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 22507]
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Shutting down the break scheduler
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] ---Thanks for using MaxiOrbs!---

Author of MaxiBots
breaks after you die on "Opening the Equipment Tab"

03:59:10 INFO [MaxiBots] Status: Opening the Equipment tab
04:55:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Latest version returned null.
05:55:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Latest version returned null.
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] ---MaxiOrbs V1.3.12 [OSRS] ---
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Runtime: 06:15:20
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Last status: Opening the Equipment tab
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Total profit: 1329178
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Shutting down all executors.
06:15:13 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@7d75a2[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 22522]
06:15:13 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-Executor': java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@21675e[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 4]
06:15:13 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-VersionChecker': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@13577b6[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 7]
06:15:13 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-ActivityDurationUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1d07143[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 22507]
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] Shutting down the break scheduler
06:15:13 INFO [MaxiBots] ---Thanks for using MaxiOrbs!---
Need the rest of the log