Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiOrbs

Thanks for letting me know although i don't think it's an issue with the bot. According to the logs it hovered the glory a heap of times, so i'm assuming you found it with the equipment open and the mouse over the glory?
Were you able to manually teleport? Are you sure it wasn't that weird right-click bug you've been experiencing?

Can you confirm for me that the action on the glory is still 'Edgeville'? And are you sure it was in a p2p world? iirc you can stand at the obelisk in a f2p world as that part of wildy is f2p.
Yeah I can confirm it wasn't the weird bug I've experienced a few times now. I found the bot at the obelisk hovering the glory once and the first time I found it in lumbridge hovering the glory. I simply paused the bot once, manually right clicked the glory teleport, and restarted the bot and it continued on its way. I watched it the second time this happened and realized it wasn't teleporting at all. I think they may have changed the glory in game, something seems different when I right click it but I'm not sure what.
This all could have been fixed by the runemate update I got today though, ill test later and let you know.

Author of MaxiBots
Yeah I can confirm it wasn't the weird bug I've experienced a few times now. I found the bot at the obelisk hovering the glory once and the first time I found it in lumbridge hovering the glory. I simply paused the bot once, manually right clicked the glory teleport, and restarted the bot and it continued on its way. I watched it the second time this happened and realized it wasn't teleporting at all. I think they may have changed the glory in game, something seems different when I right click it but I'm not sure what.
This all could have been fixed by the runemate update I got today though, ill test later and let you know.
Odd. Well unless they changed the action name (Edgeville) it should have been fine. Unless RM isn't able to get the action list. Hmm

Just so anyone that's thinking about using this knows, its working just for me now. Must have been a client issue.

wel, i did not know the ban rate was this high with an premium bot...
got banned on 3 accounts on the same time, they were running for 1 hour and 49 minuuts..
PLEASE UPDATE

Author of MaxiBots
got banned on 3 accounts on the same time, they were running for 1 hour and 49 minuuts..
PLEASE UPDATE
Unless you saw that it was stuck, bans have nothing to do with a bot needing an update. 2 hours really isn't enough time to be banned either. Premium doesn't mean you won't get banned. It sucks you got banned but there's not nearly enough evidence to prove this bot got you banned. There are so many factors involved that you'd need to be under strict conditions to be able to confirm a specific bot got you banned.

PLEASE UPDATE
ive been running this bot for months, all the times i got banned maybe 4-5 times it was becuz of me....i run the bot for over 7hrs a day lol

1. You sent $0.42 to RuneMate
    [SALE] MaxiOrbs - $0.06 x 7 hours

54 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.42 to RuneMate

54 minutes ago

but i used both accs for 05:55:00

i noticed this been happening while using the bot...its charging for an extra hr every session..why?

Author of MaxiBots
ive been running this bot for months, all the times i got banned maybe 4-5 times it was becuz of me....i run the bot for over 7hrs a day lol

1. You sent $0.42 to RuneMate

54 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.42 to RuneMate

54 minutes ago

but i used both accs for 05:55:00

i noticed this been happening while using the bot...its charging for an extra hr every session..why?
Runemate charges you, not the bot itself. The only way you get charged for hours you didn't use is if you stop and start the bot. But I think that would have shown as a separate charge. Was that the active time or the session runtime?

bot was acting weird today anyone else?? i dont know if it was just me..he was withdrawing charged glories using the option withdraw all...so basically flooded my inventory not leaving any room for stam pots and food.

Author of MaxiBots
bot was acting weird today anyone else?? i dont know if it was just me..he was withdrawing charged glories using the option withdraw all...so basically flooded my inventory not leaving any room for stam pots and food.
There was a client issue causing bots to keep using withdraw all instead of what they actually needed. I think clouds fixed it already in the latest release

The bot keeps getting stuck at the bank. It walks to the bank then moves one tile back and then nothing. It worked comepletely fine before the update....

Author of MaxiBots
The bot keeps getting stuck at the bank. It walks to the bank then moves one tile back and then nothing. It worked comepletely fine before the update....
Thanks for the report. The update didn't change any functionality so it shouldn't be related. Can you please post the log file for the session. Someone else reported similar issues and their logs suggested it couldn't interact with the bank booth. I'm guessing that's the same problem you're having but i just need to see the logs to be sure.

Thanks for the report. The update didn't change any functionality so it shouldn't be related. Can you please post the log file for the session. Someone else reported similar issues and their logs suggested it couldn't interact with the bank booth. I'm guessing that's the same problem you're having but i just need to see the logs to be sure.
Here it is man

Attachments

• MaxiOrbs 3-11 0-50-17.log
    112.3 KB · Views: 3
Author of MaxiBots
Here it is man
Thanks. Yeah looks like it's the same issue with the same bank booth. I'll take a look after work. Would you be able to provide me with an account to test on? I don't have membership at the moment.

Author of MaxiBots
Sorry I don't really have an account for you to test on... But it seems that it's still the same problem after update
Yeah the updates not related. I'm trying to fix profile saving/loading issues that were introduced in all my bots last night. It's only a problem in the store so unfortunately i have to release a new version each time to test it.

Author of MaxiBots
Could you let us know when/if you are going to fix it? Cuz I really enjoyed using this bot :p
Will do. Should be soon

Sorry I don't really have an account for you to test on... But it seems that it's still the same problem after update
If you're running in resizable mode can you please try it in fixed and let me know how it goes.