Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiOrbs

How do I disable it trying to use stam pots?

Yikes already lost 3 hours worth of credits because the bot stops and makes me reopen it...

Author of MaxiBots
How do I disable it trying to use stam pots?

Yikes already lost 3 hours worth of credits because the bot stops and makes me reopen it...
You can't. Why would you want to do that? Profit is reduced considerably when you're always running our of energy.

I can make it optional if you really want but I would recommend not using them.

You can't. Why would you want to do that? Profit is reduced considerably when you're always running our of energy.

I can make it optional if you really want but I would recommend not using them.

Can you just make it not close when you don't have stam potions for future new people? idk as someone new to this I've never paid to bot anything your script is the first I found worth paying for and when I got charged for 3 hours and received nothing it was worrying. I figured it out now I'm set, bot works amazing. Ran for 5 hours straight, no problems will leave a review actually right now.

Author of MaxiBots
Can you just make it not close when you don't have stam potions for future new people? idk as someone new to this I've never paid to bot anything your script is the first I found worth paying for and when I got charged for 3 hours and received nothing it was worrying. I figured it out now I'm set, bot works amazing. Ran for 5 hours straight, no problems will leave a review actually right now.
In that case, welcome to Runemate! I'm glad you chose my bot as your first choice and it's great to hear it ran well for you :)

It does say on the overview page that you need stamina potions.

I will consider making it pause the bot for a period of time if you don't have required resources and then if you don't fix it it will stop after x amount of time or just before you get charged for the next hour.

The current implementation requires all of the items mentioned but a future update will allow it to continue if you still have glories, orbs and the rune requirements.

A break handler would be cool in the future.

One more thing, there was a notice of a PKer and it didn't reset after it hopped worlds, it started hopping worlds every run after the pker warning.

In that case, welcome to Runemate! I'm glad you chose my bot as your first choice and it's great to hear it ran well for you :)

It does say on the overview page that you need stamina potions.

I will consider making it pause the bot for a period of time if you don't have required resources and then if you don't fix it it will stop after x amount of time or just before you get charged for the next hour.

The current implementation requires all of the items mentioned but a future update will allow it to continue if you still have glories, orbs and the rune requirements.
It would be cool to run the script without stams. I can't run the script becuase I have an iron man that has no stams

Author of MaxiBots
It would be cool to run the script without stams. I can't run the script becuase I have an iron man that has no stams
So what would you want it to do for recovering energy?

Author of MaxiBots
Ring of dueling teleport to clan wars, step through portal, and tele back
Ohh yeah, i read about that trick last week actually. Definitely something i'll consider adding in the near future. Just need to find some time to work on this.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated [SALE] MaxiOrbs with a new update entry:

[SALE] MaxiOrbs v1.1.5 Released!

[SALE] MaxiOrbs updated to v1.1.5.

Read the rest of this update entry...

A break handler would be cool in the future.

One more thing, there was a notice of a PKer and it didn't reset after it hopped worlds, it started hopping worlds every run after the pker warning.
When i rewrite my break handler i'll definitely add it to this bot :)
Was it successfully changing worlds? It will only try to hop or teleport if your world is the same as it was when it detected the pker.

Just found my account stuck clicking a vial in Edgeville bank it said "equipping Glory" in the task when it already equipped it.

Will be near my pc today so will babtsit it to let you know if it happens again.

Author of MaxiBots
Just found my account stuck clicking a vial in Edgeville bank it said "equipping Glory" in the task when it already equipped it.

Will be near my pc today so will babtsit it to let you know if it happens again.
Do you mean it had the vial selected and was doing nothing, or was it clicking the vial over and over?

Yeah about 30 mins in and my guy is just logged out downstairs and isnt doing anything "walking to air obelisk"

Do you mean it had the vial selected and was doing nothing, or was it clicking the vial over and over?
Clicking over and over

It was a runemate bug that caused the bot to stop working at the 30 mins for some reason another bot was interfering I believe

yeah super weird when I run the prime pest control bot both bots break, that bots super broken anyways I gotta babysit it like mad or I'd prob be banned already. Yours I never have to babysit :p

Last edited:
Hey sometimes when my guy goes downstairs towards the wilderness gate he attacks a skeleton then gets stuck until he dies to it. He continues to click the wilderness gate but it just bugs out. I've caught it twice before dying, sometimes it's not PKers killing you but those skeletons.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey sometimes when my guy goes downstairs towards the wilderness gate he attacks a skeleton then gets stuck until he dies to it. He continues to click the wilderness gate but it just bugs out. I've caught it twice before dying, sometimes it's not PKers killing you but those skeletons.
What do you mean it gets stuck clicking the gate?