Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiOrbs

The bot seems to crash in the edgeville dungeon gate if the gate is closed, and when making orbs in taverley it runs to ladder and after that it just keep going up and down the ladders and is stuck there.

Attachments

• maxiorbs_trial_backup_20230303_135505.log
    215.3 KB · Views: 1
Author of MaxiBots
The bot seems to crash in the edgeville dungeon gate if the gate is closed, and when making orbs in taverley it runs to ladder and after that it just keep going up and down the ladders and is stuck there.
Whats the log supposed to be showing? I'll have a look tomorrow if i remember, about to go to bed. Sounds like web issues.

after the bot stoped it kept running for 9 hours costing me but not actualy loged in just running in the background doing nothing

Author of MaxiBots
after the bot stoped it kept running for 9 hours costing me but not actualy loged in just running in the background doing nothing
So the bot hadn't actually stopped? Can you send the log file?

Author of MaxiBots
no it hadent stopped and sorry brand new to this how do i send the log file ??
Help->view logs
Find the log with the bot name and timestamp from when you started the session. Upload that file here

bot seems to still be broken.
will gear up at edge, then stand there trying to find path for a couple attempts, then fails.

Love this bot and really looking forward to it working again

Unfortunately getting the same issue as the two posts above. It will gear up at edge and not be able to build a path to the ladder. If you manually click to go down the ladder it completes the rest of the run, teleports back to edge, refills the inv and then crashes building a path to the ladder.

Attached a log file of it completing one run doing air orbs where i manually made it enter edgeville dungeon then it crashing when it failed to build a path for a second run

Attachments

• maxiorbs_1_13062023_091936.log
    121.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiOrbs with a new update entry:

MaxiOrbs v1.6.33 Released!

MaxiOrbs updated to v1.6.33.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bot is broken

FIX YO BROKEN BOT

IT DOESNT WALK TO EDGEVILLE LADDER TO CHARGE ORB

bot seems to still be broken.
will gear up at edge, then stand there trying to find path for a couple attempts, then fails.

Love this bot and really looking forward to it working again

Unfortunately getting the same issue as the two posts above. It will gear up at edge and not be able to build a path to the ladder. If you manually click to go down the ladder it completes the rest of the run, teleports back to edge, refills the inv and then crashes building a path to the ladder.

Attached a log file of it completing one run doing air orbs where i manually made it enter edgeville dungeon then it crashing when it failed to build a path for a second run
This should no longer be an issue