Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiOrbs

Aidden, would it be possible to remove the requirement of stamina potions? They are very hard to get on an ironman. Other than that seems like the bot works great. I just can't get it to do more then 1 run since it shuts down as soon as it realizes I don't have stamina's in the bank.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden, would it be possible to remove the requirement of stamina potions? They are very hard to get on an ironman. Other than that seems like the bot works great. I just can't get it to do more then 1 run since it shuts down as soon as it realizes I don't have stamina's in the bank.
Hey. Isn't there an option for none? Or did I only do that for antipoison? I can certainly add a none option if it's not already there

Hey. Isn't there an option for none? Or did I only do that for antipoison? I can certainly add a none option if it's not already there

Was testing the trial version to make sure it would work with my set up. If the paid version is different disregard my request. All I see is on the trial version is food name, health threshold, energy threshold, and cure preference. Cure preference includes a none option, if you could add the same for stamina's that would be great! thanks!

Author of MaxiBots
Was testing the trial version to make sure it would work with my set up. If the paid version is different disregard my request. All I see is on the trial version is food name, health threshold, energy threshold, and cure preference. Cure preference includes a none option, if you could add the same for stamina's that would be great! thanks!
Ah okay, yeah trial is identical to the paid version. I'll try to get an update out tonight with an energy restoration setting along with a fix for not considering the energy threshold

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiOrbs with a new update entry:

MaxiOrbs v1.6.0 Released!

MaxiOrbs updated to v1.6.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@runewild I've added a setting for the type of energy restore potion to use with an option for none.
@isofor isofo I've fixed the energy threshold :)

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• MaxiOrbs 9-02 10-20-51.log
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
  • MaxiOrbs 9-02 10-15-57.log
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
Author of MaxiBots
ty for the attention..

0:02:12 INFO [MaxiBots] Last status: Stopping the bot because we don't have the required level.
bot not working...made me waste 0.10 man =/
Not a problem, i can refund you. Just gotta work out why -.- It's most likely a misplaced ) in the tree setup -_-

Think i've fixed it, worked for me. Update will be out in a few minutes. Let me know if it works.

Also sent you a refund

Not a problem, i can refund you. Just gotta work out why -.- It's most likely a misplaced ) in the tree setup -_-

Think i've fixed it, worked for me. Update will be out in a few minutes. Let me know if it works.

Also sent you a refund
wow tyvvm for ur quick feedback my man..im gonna test it out in a sec.

@Aidden ran this for several hours today and worked perfectly

Thanks for the quick fix! its working great with the exception of super energy selected as energy restoration. I got it to work with regular energy pots and none selected but it doesn't recognize the super energies for some reason and shuts down the bot.

Author of MaxiBots
Thanks for the quick fix! its working great with the exception of super energy selected as energy restoration. I got it to work with regular energy pots and none selected but it doesn't recognize the super energies for some reason and shuts down the bot.
Interesting, what's the exact name of the item in game? I probably just spelled it incorrectly.

Author of MaxiBots
exact name is Super energy(1), Super energy(2), Super energy(3), Super energy(4). Could it be that I only had 4 dose in bank?
Thanks. Ahhh. Nope that's not the problem, it uses a pattern to detect all dose variations. The problem is i had it looking for '
Super energy potion'. I'll release an update shortly with the correct naming :)

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden My man this script is PERFECT but i want you just to add looting bag if you could please my man...
Haha good to hear. If i can borrow an account that has one i can look into it in the next couple days

1. You sent $0.40 to RuneMate
    MaxiOrbs - $0.05 x 8 hours

Today at 7:16 PM
  2. You sent $0.40 to RuneMate

something happened with the bot..it stopped at around 4 hours and a half and the bot stopped and didnt do anything else but stopped after almost 8 hrs...theres also a gap between those timestamps in the logs

cdaae012b8d9e00abf1349c94cff969a.png

the logs r legit very long..cant even manage to place them here..i can send u via discord

Author of MaxiBots
  1. You sent $0.40 to RuneMate

2. You sent $0.40 to RuneMate

something happened with the bot..it stopped at around 4 hours and a half and the bot stopped and didnt do anything else but stopped after almost 8 hrs...theres also a gap between those timestamps in the logs

cdaae012b8d9e00abf1349c94cff969a.png

the logs r legit very long..cant even manage to place them here..i can send u via discord
Don't worry about the logs, you got the important part. Are you after a refund? What's with 1 and 2, they're the same? Were you running 2 instances and both did this?

Don't worry about the logs, you got the important part. Are you after a refund? What's with 1 and 2, they're the same? Were you running 2 instances and both did this?

Yep my man, i was running 2 accounts and they both only did like 1600-1800 air orbs which is according to the time they ran. I wasnt at home..usually im homeoffice and i baby sit once in an hr..but this i was away and when i came back both accs had the same issue..the logs r identical.

Id like a 0.30 refund if u could please, its like they did nothing for like 3hrs.

Author of MaxiBots
Yep my man, i was running 2 accounts and they both only did like 1600-1800 air orbs which is according to the time they ran. I wasnt at home..usually im homeoffice and i baby sit once in an hr..but this i was away and when i came back both accs had the same issue..the logs r identical.

Id like a 0.30 refund if u could please, its like they did nothing for like 3hrs.
Yeah okay, that's very weird that they both had the same issue at the same time. Sounds like it must have been a client issue. I've sent through the refund.